"Hospital"

Alice sighs, checking her phone, he's been gone for two hours now. He left to go wrap something up at work 2 hours ago, and still hadn't come back yet. She calls again, and finally, this time, he picks up.

"Hey, baby." He greets.
"You scared the crap out of me!" She yells back.
"I know, I'm sorry." He says softly.

"Where are you!?" She asks, relieved that he picked up.
"I'm at the hospital." He says, her heart stops.
"Are you okay?! What hospital, I'm on my way." She blurts out, adrenaline pumping through her veins as she quickly grabs her keys.
"Our hospital."

"What happened?!" She asks, pulling out of the driveway and going as fast as she can down the street without breaking the law.

"A drunk driver hit me and he got a few broken ribs and a concussion." FP explains.
"Are you okay?" Alice asks firmly.
"I'm fine." He responds.
"I'm almost there."
"Love you."

"Love you too." She hangs up, sighing. A couple minutes later she arrives, getting out as soon as she parks. She closes the door, almost forgetting to lock it. She walks in and sees FP in the waiting room. He opens his mouth to say something but she pulls him into a tight hug.

"You scared the crap out of me." She scolds.
"Al-" He starts, she cuts him off.

"No. You didn't freaking call me, I don't know what to do with you."

"Take me home and cuddle with me?"
"Do you think this is funny? That other man could've been you!" She practically screams, blue eyes glossing over.

"Look, baby, I'm sorry. I called you as soon as I could." He says, voice soft, heart melting as a tear slips down her cheek.

"You can't leave me like that. You can't die. I need you. The kids need you." She whispers, he sighs pulling her in for a soft hug unlike the bone-crushing one she gave him.

"It's okay, Ali, I'm not going anywhere." He mumbles into her blonde locks, she buries her face in his shoulder.

"I love you." She says, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck.

"I love you too." He says, Alice looks up at him.
"Do me a favor?" She asks.
"Anything." He says, stroking her cheek.
"Don't drive ever again." She says, he shakes his head.

"Then you can't." He challenges, she frowns.
"Did you get checked out?" She asks.
"Yeah." FP answers, she brushes hair out of his face and finds a bruise on his forehead. She brushes her thumb over it.

"You said you were fine." She says, narrowing her eyes at him.

"It's just a bruise, Alice." He says calmly.
"Just a bruise? What did you do?" She asks.
"I hit my head on the steering wheel."
"Anything else you want to tell me?!" She exclaims, he bites his lip.

"I cut my arm on some glass." He admits, her mouth hangs open.

"Why did you lie? Did you think you were going to get away with it?" She asks, angry.

"I didn't want to worry you and I knew you'd freak out." He says.

"You did get checked though right? Nothing broken or internally bleeding?" She asks, he rests his hands on her shoulders.

"Ali, baby, I'm okay." He says, his chocolate brown eyes staring into her icy blue ones.
"You better be." She sasses.

"Don't be mad at me." He says, she rolls her eyes.
"You still lied." She snaps.

"It's a bruise and a cut. The guy that hit me has way worse then that."

"If that were you drunk driving instead of him and you did that you know I'd beat you right?" She asks, arms crossed. He chuckles, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Wouldn't doubt it, babe."