"And this is our crazy family."

Thx to @BlytheJones5 (sorry it took so long)———————————————————————-Alice sighed pulling out the camera

———————————————————————-
Alice sighed pulling out the camera.
"Day one of trying to defeat Hiram." She starts turning to FP.
"This one here is going back to the Southside to be king of the serpents again." FP nods smiling And kisses her cheek.
"And this is my queen." He says wrapping both arms around her waist. She's about to say something when Jughead burst through the door.

"Dad! Mom! Charles won't give me back my beanie!" He yells running a hand through his long raven hair. Alice's eyes well with tears.
"Did I say something wrong?" He asks, Alice shakes her head pulling him into a hug.
"What?" FP asks confused as frick.
"Your son just called me mom." She says Jughead clears his throat.
"Sorry."
"It's okay, honey," She says, "now go get your brother for me."

A few seconds later Charles walks in his tie tied around his head like a bandana, Jughead's beanie in hand.
"Boy, give Jug his beanie back and stop acting like a child."
"But I never got to be one, and I had help." He says smirking as Jellybean and Betty death glare him.
"Thanks for ratting us out!" Betty yells yanking the tie off his head and running off with it. Just then the door downstairs opens and Polly comes in with groceries and crying twins.

Alice sighs in defeat.
"And this is our crazy family." She says FP nods. Charles runs back in as his other siblings help Polly. He runs to the bed where his parents are and wraps his arms around them, shoving his face between them.
"GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!" He yells laughing.
"You're gonna need luck, Charlie, because if you keep making your siblings interrupt us like a teenager, we're gonna ground you like one."
Charles laughs before running off.

"Wait if we have to become the leaders of the serpents again, do I have to do the serpent dance?" She asks FP smiles.
"I sure hope so." He responds, she elbows him.
"But a serpent never sheds its skin, and can't you just chose if I'm still considered a serpent?"
"I think so."

"MOMMMA!" Charles yells.
"MOMMA I'M HUNGRY! CAN WE GO TO POP'S?" Jughead adds.
"SHUT UP!" The girls yell, FP laughs and buries his face in the crook of Alice's neck.
"Well we gotta go." Alice says turning the camera off after saving the video.

                                      •••
"Day two of how-to-defeat-a-rich-snob-mayor-evil-criminal-dude." FP says pulling out the video camera.

"Last night, Alice and I got our roles back as king and queen of the serpents. Isn't that right, baby?" He asks turning the camera to Alice, who has a math textbook in hand.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever he said. I'm trying to help JB with her homework, but this textbook doesn't make a lick of sense."
"DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT, MOM?" Jellybean yells.
"NO, SWEETIE, NOT YET." She yells back.
"Why are they all calling me mom?" She asks.
"It's cute." She adds on.

"You're cute, my queen." FP says, letting his chessiness be free. She laughs and kisses his cheek.
"You're sweet, Jonesey." She says as Polly walks in.
"I have to go to the store again and get more diapers. Can I use the car?" She asks Alice sighs.
"You were just at the store."
"I know but I forgot." Polly begs.
"Okay honey, come home soon though I'm making lunch, Archie and Mary are coming over."
"Okay, mom, thanks love you." Polly says getting the keys from Alice.

"Love you too." Alice says, FP frowns.
"Why don't your kids call me dad?" He asks she sighs.
"Betty might soon, But Polly hasn't warmed up to you yet." Alice says running a hand through his hair.
"Hey, dad?" Betty asks walking in, FP freezes.
"Yeah?" He finally asks.
"Can you tell Jughead and Charles to stop teasing me and Jelly?"
"What are they doing?" He asks.
"They keep calling us "princesses" and it's really annoying."
"Sure, honey, tell them dad said they're grounded from getting seconds at dinner for a week if they don't stop." He says, knowing that's the best punishment he can give to his big-appetite sons.
"Thanks, dad."
"You're welcome, Betty."

Alice smiles at FP, who's eyes are welling with tears.
"It's okay, you big softie." She says he frowns.
"I haven't gone soft." He says.
"Sweetie, Juniper and Dagwood sneezed at the same time and you almost cried." She teases.
"In my defense, it was freaking adorable." He says.
"True." She responds.
"Ali, I want a baby." He whines her eyes widen, and she bites her lip.
"Turn the camera off, babe." She says, and he turns it off.

"I don't think we can, FP." She says sadly. He frowns.
"Why not?"
"How would the kids react, and besides, aren't we too old?" She asks, he grabs her hands in his.
"Can't we ask them, and at least try?" He asks, she sighs and places a soft kiss on his lips.
"Okay, baby, we'll ask them in a so-called "family meeting" when Polly gets back." She says, FP smiles.
***
Family meeting
Alice fiddles with her hands in her lap, FP wraps an arm around her shoulders.
"What's this about?" Polly asks.
"We, uh, have something to ask you guys." FP stutters.
"What is it?" Jellybean asks.
"We wanted to know how you guys would feel if we, tried to have a baby." FP says letting out a deep breath. The kids decide to give their input one at a time.

"I don't feel like you'd be replacing me. I know Hal made you give me up, mom. Everything is so complicated, and I mean I love this family so why not let it grow." Charles says, Alice smiles, a tear slipping out of her eye as she listens to her oldest speak with such confidence and love.
"Juggie and I already share a sibling," Betty says turning to Jughead who nods.
"What's the harm in sharing another." She finishes.

"I honestly don't mind, our family is already weird and messed up. There's no changing that so why the heck not." Polly says, FP nudges Alice, now they just had to hear what Jellybean has to say.
"You guys better give me a sister." She says sassily.
"We can try." Alice speaks up. FP smiles pulling her into a tight hug.
"I love you so much." He says.
"I love you too." She responds and the kids join in and soon enough they're in the cheesiest group hug ever.
                                      •••

"Day three of bringing down mr. Lodge." She says he smiles.
"Who cares now, we might have a baby." He says happily.
"If we don't have jobs, how are we going to provide for our kids?" Alice asks.
"I don't know."
"Exactly."
"Well I guess give the update." He says sadly.
"FP got to arrest Hiram today, again." Alice says happily. FP smiles remembering the moment.
"That's all we can say Incase someone unwanted gets their hands on our home videos." FP says, Alice bursts out laughing.
"D-do you remember the one where you thought Betty was me? You almost kissed her!" She dies of laughter, crying.
"How did you even get that on video?"
"I don't know but I'm glad I did!"
"You're just being mean."
"Oh come on, it was funny."
"Whatever." He rolls his eyes.
"Hey, do you want a baby or not?"
"I want a baby."
"Then behave."
"Fine."

"So...Did we defeat him?" FP asks.
"Dadddyo!" Charles yells, running into the bedroom.
"You're still doing that thingamabob?" He asks.
"Yes, Charlie, were still doing the thingamabob. What did you need?" FP asks, ruffling his oldest son's hair.
"Food." He responds, Alice facepalms while FP smirks.
"He's your son alright." She mumbles.