𓆙𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙♡︎

Special thanks to @yoitsellabella for the request, I hope you all enjoy

Alice and FP had broken up from a huge fight a couple days ago, both were left heartbroken and unable to move on. Their fight was pretty stupid too, FP had stayed out late without telling her, and she got mad and left. They hadn't talked since their fight. FP went to the Wyrm to hopefully see Alice and apologize. He walked in and yes, he saw her, but with a serpent, Vamp. They were talking at the other end of the bar, laughing together. FP put his head in his hands, rubbing at his temples, then came back up hearing Hogeye speaking to him.

"Yo, FP, what's your girl doing with Vamp?" FP wanted to sob when Hogeye called Alice "his girl," because that's not really what she is.

"She's not my girl anymore, Hogeye, we broke up." FP said, anyone with ears that worked could hear the pain in his voice.

"Umm, no, that's not ok, we can't have the serpent King and Queen not together. Plus, Falice is canon." Hogeye said, making FP look up in confusion.

"I get the first part... but not the second."

"Falice is a ship name for you and Alice. A ship is two people who you want to be together. Canon is like endgame, but it basically means they'll be in a relationship."

"Okay then." He was just a bit less confused. Vamp left a couple minutes later, and Alice went up and sat a seat away from FP.

"FP?" Alice asked but got no answer since he was too hurt to reply. Alice didn't know whether to be hurt by him not answering her because she honestly wasn't shocked at all. She wondered if he saw her with Vamp and if that's why he was acting like this. Although, they broke up. So why would he care if he saw her talking with another guy? He didn't love her.
"FP why are you ignoring me?" Alice asked again, he shook his head, looking down at his glass of hard liquor. "What's wrong?" she asked, quietly, she cared about him, but didn't think he felt the same anymore, considering he let her leave.

"I made a mistake, Alice." He said, referring to that night he ignored her and left her to worry about him for almost 4 long hours. She stood up.

"Really?! That's it?! Yeah, you made a mistake, but that's not all that's wrong! Now tell me what's actually bothering you, Forsythe!" she yelled over the noise in the Wyrm, turning his chair to see the tears in his eyes.

"What do you care, Alice?"

"I care about you FP! Must I remind you that you were the one who didn't bat an eye when I left?!"They yelled back and forth, causing the other serpents who were there to stare and whisper.

"Would you guys mind taking that somewhere else?" Hogeye asked and Alice nodded taking FP's hand roughly in hers and walking with him to the kings lair. They sat on the couch and she started.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, he looked deep into her eyes, in all seriousness.

"I couldn't see you with another guy." He admitted.
She felt a bit happy about that because it would mean he still cared about her.

"Were you... jealous?" She asked, and bit back a smile when he nodded awkwardly. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the second was jealous?... Well that's a first."

"Well it doesn't matter because you moved on. I don't care anymore." And he left. Without a second word. A second glance. Not even a breath I'm her general direction. Alice walked back into the main area of the bar, where FP had gone back to. She had to see if he really still cared.

"Vamp?"

"What?" He turned to look at her, drink in hand.

"Hit on me."

"What? Why?" As far as the both of them knew, they were genuinely just friends.

"I need to make FP jealous."

"I think you already did by talking to me." He chuckled and Alice gave him a glare.

"Fine. Fine I'll do it." He said and moved closer to her, their faces just inches apart.

FP's POV:
There she stood. My Alice. With another man. My heart aches for her, but she deserves better. I made a huge mistake, that I didn't think would become such a big deal, and now here we are. I can't even look her in the eye without having to fight back a break down. I want her back. So bad. Vamp is lucky... I hope he treats her well. I don't blame Alice for moving on, I should have just came home on time, or at the very least texted her I would be a while. I feel a tear slip down my cheek. Before I can start sobbing, I walk out. I want my Alice back. But I can't have her. I don't have her heart anymore. I lost it. No, I threw it away by accident. With stupidity... I lost the love of my life.

No POV:
Alice cringed really hard and turned to see FP had walked out the door. "It's time for the last stage of jealousy." In the matter of milliseconds, she was further away from him.

"That is...?"

"FP works at pop's. We have to go there. Together."

"Okay." Vamp shrugged, honestly hoping that just maybe, he'd get paid for this.

"We have to go tomorrow, and act like you REALLY like me. I'll try to as well, but it'll be very difficult. We have to bring out his jealousy. I want him back, and I don't like you in that way, you're my friend, and I'm great full for your help. I have rules, too... 1, no touching, 2, no kissing, and 3, we make FP so jealous that he won't even be in the same room as me."

"Well, you have a whole game plan don't you?"

"Oh, shut up."

"Alright, alright, I'll stop teasing you."

The next day

Alice met Vamp outside of Pop's and walked in with him, making sure to sit in FP's section. "Welcome to Pop's May I take your order?" FP said still looking down digging out his notepad. "Oh, the usual Alice?" He looked nauseous.

"Yes, please. Babe, what do you want?" She asked Vamp smirking secretly when FP cringed.

"I'll have the chicken tender basket with barbecue sauce please."

"Okay, coming right up." FP sighed quietly.

FP's POV:
She had the nerve to come here and purposely sit in my section. It wouldn't mind much if she were alone but with him it hurts. It reminds me of what I've lost. Thankfully, my break is in a few minutes and hopefully when I come back they'll be gone.

No POV:
FP came back with the order and shot daggers at Vamp. He never disliked the guy, but seeing another man with the woman he loves is doing something to him. Jealousy is taking over him, and it feels as if his heart shatters every time he sees Alice. He wants to break down and cry. Alice notices the dagger shooting and smiles behind his back. Her plan is working. A couple minutes later, she spots FP going outside, and knows right away that this is her chance.

"FP." She says, standing next to him as he stares off at absolutely nothing.

"What do you want, Alice?" He asked, bitterly.

"You." She says shying away, FP's eyes shoot towards her and he scoffs obnoxiously.

"Yeah right. You moved on. I lost you. Just please don't come here again, and don't sit in my section. I can't do this." He starts to walk back inside when she grabs his wrist, and he turns back around.

"Seriously?! Alice Susanna Smith, will you stop?! Just leave!"

"No!" She yells back.

"No?"

"No! I'm not going anywhere until I get you back!"

"You moved on Alice!"

"Gosh, FP, take a freaking hint! I don't love him I LOVE YOU!" She had lost her patience.

"You're not with him?" His expression was mixed.

"No! I was trying to make you jealous so I could see if you still cared about me."

"I'll never stop loving you or caring about you. I'd do anything f-"

"Shut up, Forsythe." Alice says, cutting him off mid-sentence, grabbing the collar of his Pop's uniform and pulling him to her lips.