"Kidz Bop"

"Hey, Al, come here!" FP calls from their bedroom closet.

"Coming." She responds, a few seconds later she appears in the doorway.

"Why did you never wear this?"He smirks holding up a small black top that laces in the back with mid thigh length skirt.

"I can't wear that." She scoffs, he frowns and his heart drops. His strong Alice who gave off a "I don't give one 'crap'" has turned into the woman who hides who she is.

"What's wrong? If you really want me to wear it-" He cuts her off.

"You're just not the same anymore. You used to be so confident, baby, what happened?" FP asks, Alice frowns.

"I guess when I was with Hal he dragged me down." She says, his eyebrows furrow.
"What did he do to you?" He asks rage flowing through his veins.

"Sometimes he'd tell me that I looked horrible in something, and going from you, someone who loved every bit of me, to him, someone who was critical about every little thing was hard on me." She says, he sighs, pulling her against him in a hug.
"You know, I think you're a goddess, even after having 3 children." He admits, she laughs, pulling out of the embrace to press a loving kiss against his lips. She's about to pull away when he grunts, his hand going under her chin to keep her there.
"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiles against his lips, hands going around his neck. He pulls her against him by the waist and she giggles.
————————————
They had planned to go to the Wyrm that night, he finds her downstairs doing dishes. Her old serpent jacket screaming at him. He wraps his arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"There's my serpent queen. Ready to go?" He asks, she nods turning around in his arms and he sees that she's wearing the shirt and skirt from earlier.
"Dang, you look hot." He growls, placing a kiss on her lips. (I don't even know what people mean when they say "he growls" but I felt like it was an appropriate time for that.) She smiles, her hands resting on his shoulders.

"You need to calm down." She says moving one hand in an up and down motion. "Sexy." She adds on.
"Wow! Don't let the kids hear that one." He says, she grabs a rag and hits him with it.

"My kids can't hear me because they're listening to Kidz Bop." She says, he laughs.

"Betty still listens to Kidz Bop? What a child."
"You still listen to Kidz Bop." She sasses.
"Only Truth Hurts, and that's because it's important to have 'some problems' instead of 'boy problems' I mean 'boy problems' is just so inappropriate." He responds, she laughs.

"Alright, lets go, Forsythe." She says, grabbing his hand.

"I thought Forsythe was reserved for when you're mad at me and ya know, the other thing." He smirks, she slaps him on the arm.

"I already said that you need to calm down. You're being too loud."