"I hate him."

This is really late, but the ones that will come after this will be late too. Sorry about how short it is.
——————————————————————-Alice has just gotten home, she kicked her shoes off going upstairs to change.
She opens the door shutting it behind her seeing FP laying on the bed doing absolutely nothing.

She changes into sweatpants, one of his shirts, and puts her hair up in a messy bun.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing-I'm Fine."
"I can tell something's wrong."
"I'm fine, Alice!" He practically yells raising his voice.

At this point she knows somethings definitely wrong.
"Sorry, babe, I didn't mean to yell at you." He says opening his arms, wanting to cuddle with her. She climbs in next to him letting him wrap his arms around her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks running a hand through his hair. He shakes his head.
"I just want to cuddle. I missed you." He says burying his face in her neck.
"I missed you too, Hun." She says and they sit in silence cuddling.

"Ali?" He asks a few minutes later.
"Yes?" She answers running her fingers through his hair.
"Can we talk now?"
"If that's what you want." She answers.
"Since Jug is at Stonewall Prep and my dad used to go there, but he was a dropout, they enjoy bringing him up. Jug told me that they wanted to meet me because I'm his son. I told him I don't want to go there where they're going to say good things about a horrible man who abused his wife and son. Then what really triggered me was when Jug asked if I wanted him to look for his grandpa."

Alice wraps her arms around him tighter, knowing it's probably hard for him to talk about.
"That must have been rough, baby, is there anything I can do?" She asks he shakes his head.
"Just stay with me." He says, she nods leaning in to place a loving kiss on his lips.

"I hate him." FP says tears burning behind his eyes.
"You have the right to, I hate him too he hurt you and your mom. Don't feel bad for hating him after what he did you can hate him all you want." She says, he nods wrapping his arms around her stomach resting his head on her shoulder.

"I love you, Ali." He mumbles into her shoulder.
"I love you too, baby." She says draping a blanket over their bodies as he cuddles into her side.
"What if I'm just like him?"
"You are nothing like your father."
"I'm a drunk." He says.

"Not anymore, you changed, you turned your life around."
"What if I hurt one of the kids."
"That's not gonna happen. I'm not Gladys, Babe, I'm here to help you. To catch you when you fall. I won't let that happen, and you know that you love the kids too much to even hurt them if you're not sober." She explains feeling his tears soak through her shirt.

"What if I hurt you?" He asks hugging her tighter. She runs her fingers through his raven black hair rubbing his back with the other.
"Honey, you've never laid a hand on me." She says.
"But I've hurt you emotionally."
"That's in the past, Jonesy, we were both scared." She explains, he nods.

"Do you feel better?" She questions, he nods again.
"Thank you, Ali."
"You're welcome, goodnight I love you."
"I love you more."