♡︎𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𓆙

FP had just arrived from work to find Alice staring blankly at the TV. "How was work?" She asks, her eyes still fixed.

"It was fine...what's wrong?" He asks, sitting next to her on the sofa.

"I got kicked out of the register." She replied bitterly.

"That sucks... I'll help you get it back." He suggested,  resting an arm on the top of the couch. He gets a glimpse of her face before she looks back down at her hands that are holding one another in her lap. "That's not it... is it?" He asks, earning a small nod from her. "You can tell me anything. I'm not gonna judge you."

"What if I'm just like Hal?," she looks at him, tears in her eyes, "What if I'm a psychopath like him? I slept next to a serial killer and knew nothing about it." A tear slips down her cheek and she averts her eyes from her partner.

"Al-" FP starts... but Alice cuts him off.

"I've fought with people. I've had the urge to just scream at them, maybe even BEAT them, and make them disappear. I don't want to be like him. Hal did horrible things, I don't want to be like that. I don't want to hurt others the way he hurt me and many innocent people." FP pulled her into a hug . Her tears stained his shirt, but he couldn't care less. He rubbed her back gently as he tried calming her.

"Everything will be okay." He says in a whisper. A couple minutes later she's calm. He moves the hair out of her face, and wipes her excess tears with his thumb. "I love you." He says planting a kiss on the tip of her nose. She smiles a tiny smile.

"I love you too." She says her voice scratchy and off from crying. FP reaches for her hands, which are balled into fists. She flinches as he gently takes hold of her hands in his. He slowly detaches her fingertips from her palms to reveal 4 slightly bloody crescents.

"Baby," He sighed, kissing the back of each hand.
"If you need to talk to me I have ears." He says, she nods a little and he gets up, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it slightly. He sits back down and carefully dabs at the blood. Once he's finished he throws the paper towel away and returns to his spot beside her. She cuddles up against him and he puts his arm around her. A moment later, Betty, Jughead, and Jellybean walk in.

"How was school?" Alice asks.

"Good," Jellybean answers. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"She had a bad day." FP answers rubbing Alice's arm.

"Well we love you and hope you feel better." Betty says to her mother before the kids go upstairs to do homework. FP looks down at Alice and she turns her head up to look back at him. He leans his head down to kiss her.

"I love you." He locks his lips with hers.

"I love you too." She replies after pulling away.

"Do you want to take a nap or something?" He asks.

"I don't care." She shrugs.

"Do you want to stay here and watch a movie?" He asks, she nods. They start watching Infinity War. FP looks over at Alice who is zoned out, staring at her hands that have fresh blood yet again. "Don't do that." FP says, kissing her head. "I know you think you're a monster, just because you have some demons. I do too, babe. I cleaned up 2 dead bodies. You can talk to me anytime if you need it. Please don't cry it's okay." He said, giving her a hug.

"Thank you." She leaned into his hug.

"You don't need to thank me."