"Airplane"

Charles was running around the house with his toy airplane. He pushed his parents door open without a noise and caught them in the middle of a kiss in the center of the room.

"Yucky!" He yells then continues to make his airplane buzzing noises. Alice jumps pulling away and FP chuckles at the little boy who runs up to him.

"Hey buddy." He says kneeling down by him. Charles runs into his arms so he can pick him up.

"Whatcha doin Charlie?" Alice asks brushing her hand through her sons hair.

"Airplane!" The two year old yells handing his dad the airplane so he can see.

"How about we head over to uncle Fred and aunt Hermione's for dinner?" FP asks Charles putting the toy on the bed kissing his sons cheek resting him on his shoulders.

"Ya!" The boy yells gripping his dads hair.

"No pulling please, Bud." He says starting to run around the room.

"Liftoff!"

"Don't break your necks!" Alice yells after them laughing at her kid, and husband who acts like a kid. She sits on the bed texting Hermione until she feels the bed dip behind her. She feels hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who." He whispers.

"Hal?" She asks.

"What? No! You had a baby with this person." He says nudging her neck.

"Hal..." Alice says not being able to keep a straight face, FP kisses her neck.

"You did not, Ali." He says Alice laughs.

"FP?" She asks.

"Finally that guys a loser." He says taking his hands off her eyes moving up to sit next to her.

"Whatcha doin, Babe?" He asks resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Texting Hermione." She answers turning her head to place a light kiss on her lips.

"Charles!" FP calls since the boy has been left alone for more than a minute. The boy comes running into the room and starts climbing FP's leg to get on the bed. FP laughs as Charles squeezes in between his parents.

"Who's your daddy?" FP asks Charles.

"Daddy!" He yells.

"Where?" FP asks the boy climbs onto his lap hugging him.

"This daddy." He says FP gives Alice a look.

"See he's my kid, not Coopers." FP says hugging his son placing a kiss in his hair.

"Who Pooper?" He asks, causing his parents to laugh at him calling Hal, Pooper.

"A loser." FP answers earning an elbow to the ribs from Alice.

"Don't teach him that language." She scolds. FP just laughs kissing her cheek.

"But it's true." He says Alice death glares him.

"C'mon, Ali, you know its true."

"Pooper loser!" Charles yells FP laughs at his son and Alice shakes her head.

"Lighten up." He says kissing her jaw. Charles looks at his mom and kisses her cheek.

"Mommy sad?" He asks.

"No mommys just mad at daddy." FP answers Charles eyebrows narrow and his little nose scrunches up.

"Mommy doesn't love daddy anymore?" Charles asks his father again.

"I don't know buddy she's compli-"  FP is cut off my Alice grabbing his face in her hands and kissing him deeply and passionately.

"No, no, no kissy!" Charles yells Alice continues and pulls away a couple seconds later.

"She loves me." He says and Charles smiles moving to climb in his moms lap.

"When we go to Aunt Mione's and Uncle Fred's?"

"Soon baby." Alice answers starting to tickle the boy. He giggles trying to wiggle out of her grasp.

"S-top it m-omm-y tha-t tickl-es." He manages to get out. FP tickles him a bit too. When they're done FP whispers in Charles ear.

"You wouldn't." Alice says FP smirks.
Charles laughs in amusement as FP starts to tickle Alice making her laugh and try to push him away. Charles then, for the sake of his mother, starts to tickle FP making him laugh and let go of Alice, who joins Charles. Once they decide to be done they head next door to Fred and Hermione's.

I can prolly do a part 2 if someone wants, but it might take some time, idrk