♡︎𝙻𝚒𝚎𓆙

Alice got saved from the farm the previous day, absolutely livid after seeing that FP slept on the floor in her bedroom with her. Not too long later, they were arguing. "You don't love me!" Alice exclaimed, "you love Gladys, she's the mother of your children. Because it's not like we had a son together, no, definitely not."

"Alice-" FP cuts her off, but she cuts him off right back.

"No, don't even try, I don't want to hear it! You do not love me, so don't lie to me! You never did! I am SICK of being lied to by everyone close to me! Hal never did either! I married him, never even letting myself see that it was all a hoax! My daughter LEFT me and didn't tell me when she had my grandchildren." At this point Alice is crying. FP slowly walks towards her, looking for any sign of reject before pulling her into his warm embrace.

"Shhhhhh." He whispers into her hair. "It's okay," he repeated. In a matter of time, she has calmed down. FP lets go of her, grabbing her hand to lead her to the couch. She looks up at him with exhausted eyes, as he sits down. He frowns and wipes away her tears with his thumb.

"Do you really think I don't love you?" He asks she nods slowly. He leans forward slowly, forehead on hers, his nose brushing hers. "Al, let me explain myself." He pulls back, "I didn't mean to hurt you... it hurt me too. I wasn't thinking... all I was thinking about was how much it hurt letting the love of my life go yet again. And all because I wanted Jug and Jelly to have their parents together... I love you so much it hurts. I didn't chose Gladys, I chose Jellybean. I knew she'd try to take back my daughter." He leans in and places a lingering kiss on her forehead. She wraps her arms around him hugging him tightly.

"I love you." She mumbles into him.

"I love you too, Alice... so much." He responds planting a quick kiss to her head.