"Support"

It's late and extremely short I'm sorry
——————-
"Are you sure about this?" FP asks, Alice smiles walking over to the coat rack. She grabs his serpent jacket, lightly tracing her fingers over the snake. She slips her arms into the sleeves, and pulls her hair out from under the jacket and walks over to him. He smiles as she rests her forearms on his shoulders. She rests her forehead on his, breathing the same air as him.

"I don't really care what you are or what you do. Just don't get hurt or hurt anyone else.  I love you for you. Which means that I love all of you. You're a serpent? Okay, I love you. You're the sheriff? Okay, I love you. I love all of you. I love your demons and I love your many perfections. If you want to be serpent king, go ahead I support you're every decision. I love you." She says, her hands playing with the hair on the back of his neck. His smile grows wider and he pulls her by the waist closer to him. She giggles as his nose rubs against hers.

"I love you too, baby. I love all of you." He says, slanting his mouth over hers.

"Don't you have to go to the Wyrm?" Alice asks.
"Yeah, come with me?" He asks she nods moving to take the jacket off.

"Keep it on, babe. You look hot." He says, she blushes, placing a kiss on his cheek.