Acknowledgments

Finished the new version of the book as of midnight, and it's the first of August 2020.

Thank you for reading the book! Your views, comments and votes mean a lot more than you think. I can't wait to go on with this series!

I released this book around 2018, and it was an entirely different plot, none with the whole Derisimo and Eskerios thing, just the casual cute romance between two teenagers who keep denying their feelings.

I'm grateful that I've finished this book, and am excited to start with the next book of the series! There are FOUR books in total, not to mention there'll be books regarding the rest of 'The Creepers'! The following books will not be as long as this one.

I'm a young writer, and hopefully my books can not only entertain people, but also inspire them.

Thank you so much! :)

Facts:

— Jake's love interest appeared in THIS book! Check out his first book entitled Dealing Hearts.

— Don's love interest was mentioned in THIS book. guess who :) ps: his love interest's mom is a main character in one of my books.

— Mira and Philip's story is a lot deeper than you think.

— Aside from watching her crush and best friend together, there were a lot more things secretly going on with Vex :,)

What about Vex? What about Riana's brother? What's Neil Montiego's reason for his disappearance? Why did Riana's brother play a part in burning down Blaze's house? What about Pauline Howells? What's with Ri's parents?

Find out in the next book :))

If you guys were upset with Riana because she doesn't really fight back (most esp with Sophie considering she's her first 'best friend'), don't worry. Her comeback in the second book is real haha.

You guys can't entirely blame her. She's been taught not to fight back to avoid unnecessary drama, and she lost Jay, Theo and Vex to the point she didn't want to risk breaking any more friendships. As a person who's been bullied, it's hard to fight back sometimes, especially when the person you're quarreling with is someone close to you :(( it's why she lashes out all her anger on Blaze and only snaps at him, which IS unfair.

like I said, Character development is vital in the books. It takes a lot more to stand up to a bully...