~~~

HARCOTT HIGH LOSES TO VERDANYA HIGH IN HOMECOMING GAME

"Harcott High's soccer players had quite a tension in the field," says one of the commentators, "it's obvious with the way they were playing. I'm honestly disappointed, I was not expecting such a sore defeat, especially from Harcott High."

"The players were obviously distracted," says another commentator with a sigh, "however, Verdanya High's players showed no mercy. They beat the crap out of Harcott High."

"I actually think Harcott High had a lack of players," another voice chimes in, "such a shame. Congratulations to Verdanya High."

"I heard Harcott High's opening up a soccer camp for the summer," a smugly looking boy smirks, "only for three weeks though. If I were the organizer, it should be for the entire summer. To avoid such a shameful defeat, y'know?"

____________________________________

@H_H_H
Harcott High Happenings

Member of The Creepers and Harcott High's soccer team, upcoming junior Drake McCoral isn't who we think he is.

Thanks to an anonymous source, click the site below for the full article regarding the incident that happened in Oriano Island involving Blaze Montiego - how his aunt (Ivy McCoral's [upcoming 8th grader] mother) took him and his siblings under her wing after the terrible fire.