Chapter Fifty-Two

While I've Been Sleeping

My eyes opened and I saw myself laying on a bed in a hotel room. I tried to get up but my wrists and ankles were chained down to the bed. I started to panic as I pulled my hands as hard as I could from these chains.

How did I get here? The last thing that happened was Katherine grabbed me. Oh, my god. Katherine jumped inside of me.

I heard my phone ring and I wrapped the chains up and pulled on them a few more times before one wrist broke free. I pulled the rest off before rushing to my phone.

I picked up the phone and the ringing stopped. Then, someone sped up behind and me grabbed my phone from my hands.

"Hello, Ellie." Katherine's daughter, Nadia, said.

"You. You put Katherine inside of me instead of you."

She said the phrase in Czech before everything went black again.

\||\

After trying to push myself through, my eyes opened again and I was back. I looked around and recognized that I'm under the old church, the tomb where Katherine was suppose to be. I saw the traveler that took Stefan and me was standing above Katherine's body.

I tried to keep calm to not let Nadia know it's me. I turned around and tried to figure out a plan.

"So, um, what's happening now?" I asked.

"Katherine, if you want to say goodbye to Ellie forever, I need silence." Mia said.

I felt my heart drop and Nadia came up to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I took a deep breath to keep natural, "save your daughter my concern. I'm fine."

Mia kept on chanting and I need to do something fast.

"You never told me where you wanted to go." Nadia said.

"Where I wanted to go?" I asked.

"Once we complete the spell. Where should we start our world tour?"

"Let me finish. Just a few more seconds, and then I'm done." Mia interrupted.

I shook my head and pushed Mia to the wall, knocking her out.

"Ellie."

Nadia started to come towards me. She was about to say something but I stabbed her in the stomach before running off.

I sped off into the woods and turned around to see if they were following me. I grabbed my phone and typed in my old password, but it didn't work.

"You have got me kidding me."

I sped off again before stopping due to a pain in my head. I heard a scream and a baby crying. I saw a vision of Katherine giving birth.

"No, no." I cried before running off again.

"Katerina, may I introduce to you the Lord Niklaus." I heard Elijah said and I saw a vision of them.

I gripped onto my head as I felt pangs.

"Come on. Kiss me, Damon, or kill me." Katherine said as I saw a flashback of her and Damon.

"Katherine, get out of my head!" I cried as another pain in my head happened.

I continued to run, trying to ignore more flashbacks of Katherine, and ended up at Tyler's house, where there was a party.

"Damon!" I shouted as I saw him. I ran into his arms and felt safe, "Damon, thank god."