Chapter 5: Combat training and wombat maiming

I lied about maiming wombats part.
——————————————————
(Y/N) POV

Maybe it was a bad idea staying out so late last night. Turns out it's a bad idea to fight the bad guys while your mind is focused on something else because you'll get sloppy and then the bandages you wore to hide your scars will serve their actual purpose of being bandages.

Now I'm gonna have to come up with some new excuse and then explain to Midnight why I was so sloppy so she doesn't scold me for doing my work, AND THEN I have to clear up what I meant when I told Izumi she was cute...

...wait, what did I mean by that?

My internal monologue of annoyance (TM) is cut off by Bakugo yelling "combat". I decide to listen to whatever Aizawa...Oh hey. It's all Might. Neat.

Bakugo: "Combat-"

Izumi: "Training?!"

Well...this oughta be fun.

I spaced out for a little while, thinking about a... certain girl... and then people started getting up and leaving, taking briefcases from the wall according to seat number (I think...), so I grabbed mine. On my way to the Boys locker room, I took a peek inside to see...

My vigilante clothes, and the gas mask.

...

Shit.

I can't let the others know I'm a vigilante this soon. Hell, I put effort into making sure that doesn't happen. EFFORT, I TELL YOU! Thankfully, I'm at the back of the group, so I make a hasty excuse of having to go take a pee and leave, jumping out a window and dashing to the side of the building.

(Y/N): "Thank god. It's still here..."

In an olive green duffel bag slightly buried in the bushes, I quickly swap out the outfit with the one in the case and head back to the group.

Wait...how'd they get my vigilante...

...

I'm gonna punch Midnight next time I see her.
————————
Have I ever told you That (Y/N) sexually identifies as a chicken nugget?
————————
Seems that thanks to my 'bathroom break', I was a little late to the party when it came to all Might explaining what was going on. Stepping out of the shadows, small embers drifted off of me as a wind blew. Everyone turned to me, and had...surprised...faces.

(You don't have the amp on your back

(You don't have the amp on your back.)

They were speechless. Even all Might stopped talking. Not that I could blame them. I mean, who would expect something like this?

I walked up beside Bakugo without saying anything, and all might continued on with the explanation with what was happening.

All the teams, the objective, how the heroes and villains work, Etc. Though, something caught my attention. I'm not the only one who noticed however, since Iida Asked: