Chapter 25: A Moment of Peace

(Y/N) POV

I was awoken about...i don't know, 3 hours ago I think, by a very frantic Izumi calling me on the phone and then just not letting me go back to sleep. I mean, when she woke me up it was still AM. Just let that sink in. Only psychopaths and People with their lives together without large amounts of Childhood trauma and severe PTSD get up so early.

...Oh my god, I'm dating a psychopath. Or the other thing I said. Honestly I can't tell. Izumi may be as cute as a really cute thing but that could be a ruse to lull me into a false sense of security so she can stab me in the nipples. In a non-kinky way.

...

...

I can't believe I have to say that.

Now then, as for Greeny, She, Todoroki, And Bakugo have all been approved by their parents to go into the dorms. Well, Bakugo and Izumi. I'm not too sure about Todoroki since she hates her dad and I don't know anything about her mom. How I know this is because Izumi, Being generally a social pushover due to being metaphorically squishy (she's fuckin' JACKED my dude), gave Todoroki and Bakugo my number. I think Bakugo kinda forced her into it but she knows about Bakugo's feelings and she's too nice to say fuck you so... anyway, You can just imagine what they did with it. Who knew Todoroki would be so talented in the ancient art of the memes?

Back to the here and now, I need to find a way to get Izumi to shut up. I know that sounds super rude and I'm an asshole, but I'm just too damn tired and I'm too much pain to continue to listen to Izumi going batshit over All Might. At least this time.

(Y/N): "Izumi Izumi Izumi, Before you continue, I need you to do something for me."

Izumi: "oh, um...What do you need?"

(Y/N): "I need you to, AND LISTEN VERY CLOSELY AND VERY CAREFULLY TO THIS..."

Izumi: "Y-Yes?"

(Y/N): "I need you...To let me sleep, Have a nice day."

Izumi: "(Y/N)-?"

I hang up halfway through her saying my name. Again, I know how rude of me it was to do that, but I wasn't lying when I said I was in pain. All over my body, It's like muscle cramps, only...you know. Worse. A lot worse. Yesterday I didn't even leave my room after taking a shower. I don't actually think I can move. If I did, I'm pretty sure I would die. Like... a decent 80% sure.

I'm being overdramatic but shut up.

(Y/N): "Do I really have to be alive today?"

Hmm...

(Y/N): "God, if i don't have to be alive today, don't do anything."

...

...Ok, nothing happ-

Cole, Breaking open the door: "(Y/N) HOLY FUCK."

...Fuck you.

: 'Fuck you too, buddy.'

(Y/N): "WAIT WHAT THE FU-"

—————
(Y/N): "WELCOME TO FUCKING APPLEBEES DO YOU WANT THE APPLES OR THE BEES?"

Shigaraki: "Wait wha- what bees?"

(Y/N): "HE HAS CHOSEN THE BEES."

Aizawa approaches, Violently shaking a jar full of bees.

Shigaraki: "WAIT-"
—————