Chapter 23: The Taken King

For those of you who don't get it, the title's a destiny reference. I fucking LOVE that game so damn much. And it fits because we got kidnapped again.
————————————————————
(Y/N) POV

Man, my head...I can't really feel it, to be honest. I just feel cold and numb in my fingers, the rest is just heavy. Probably from blood loss. Or all these restrains. Where am I? It looks like a bar, and I can see a TV with Aizawa wearing an actual shirt with combed hair...damn. Some shit must be going down.

???: "Oh, you're finally awake."

I shake my head slowly to wake myself up a bit, my hazy vision becoming clear and revealing a crusty SON OF A - oh hey, it's that lizard guy I punched earlier.

Shigaraki: "You're not who we originally wanted, but you'll do."

(Y/N): "I won't do shit, you chapped lipped palm reader. Where the hell am I?"

Some guy in a black full body spandex suit (at least, I think it's spandex) with very chonky wrist things answers for Shigaraki.

???: "A Bar!"

(Y/N): "you know for a FACT that's not what I meant."

Shigariki: "It doesn't matter where you are. It just matters what your answer will be."

A blonde girl with very messy buns and schoolgirl outfit basically pounced on me, getting very close to my face.

???: "Will you marry me?!"

(Y/N): "Let me think about that-NO GET OUT OF MY FACE."

When she both doesn't get out of my face and reaches for a knife, I fill my mouth with electricity and zap her by spitting on her cheek. It's not very strong, but it's enough to get her off of me. She seems...happy?

That girl has some problems.

Shigaraki looks done with everyone's shit, I can tell because he's facepalming. I'm surprised he's not throwing a temper tantrum.

Shigaraki: "That's enough. As for you, (Y/N). My question to you is; will you join the league of villains?"

Well, that's somewhat unexpected.

(Y/N): "You do realize how much turmoil that would cause in your little club, right?"

Shigaraki: "Yeah. But I expected you to refuse. Let me ask you another question; What do you know about Cole MacGrath?"

(Y/N): "He's bald. I know that much."

Shigaraki: "Do you know why he wanted you dead?"

(Y/N): "Good question."

No. No I do not. I just remember him saying something about me being a traitor and not trying hard enough to save him even though he was crushed under tons upon tons of concrete.

(Y/N): "Do you?"

Shigaraki: "One more. What do you know about...Sasha?"

The very mention of that creepy bitch's name coming out the mouth of someone like Shigaraki rattled me to the bone. Literally. The binds on me started to shake like crazy, becoming electrified despite being made mainly of leather and wood. I even accidentally shocked the stain wannabe lizard with how far my outburst of electricity went, but nobody else, and it didn't even do much to him, just making him jump.

I don't know why it was only him that got shocked.

It's no use to waste energy on outbursts like that. True, I did it unintentionally, but still, I need to get these bindings off before I can actually do anything. Reluctantly, I answer Shigaraki's question, seeing as he probably knows more about her from whoever he's working for. He strikes me as the kind of guy who's a