part 11

Anaya POV:

Now i sat in his room. His room only painted of dark colour,king size bed and attach to the balcony....room was not decorated like newly Wed couple..... Tears continuously streams from my eyes..

Suddenly room opened by beast.... He came to me.. His eyes was full of lust.. I got scared and brought my knees near to my chest... "now you are mine.... Tonight I will make you officially mine.... " ,he said.

"please shehryaar.... ",I said while crying... "what is your problem now...you want to marry before I touch you... Now don't press my button ",he said. He came forward and untie my hijab... "please... " his eyes turns darker shade...

____________________________________
Mature content.... Read on your own risk....

My hijab and hairs fell down.... His eyes widened... "You have beautiful hairs ... ",he came forward.. He kisses my neck ,my eyes widen ,I immediately moved away but his grip on my hairs tighten. "don't fu**ing try to move away.... Now you are my whore.. You get that ",he said...
"how can you do this..... You kill my parents.... I will never allow you to touch me.... You are a sinner... You cannot escape from the hold of Allah.., I yelled in him.. He laughed loud......

"come on sweetheart ,speak in the language I can understand "
He came closer to me and threw me back on the bed...and tie my hand above of my head... Put a piece of cloth in my mouth... And started to undress me..... Now I am only in my bra... "hmmffff.....,I pleaded him.

He strip his clothes ...he started to kiss roughly ..."if you want your friend keep alive.... Do whatever I say...",he said. Now my whole body was numb...

He kisses my temple, than my ear lobe ,bite my ear lobe, then my lips, his figure play with my clitoris.. Then.. His one finger enter in my *** ,I screamed ahhhhhh.... "shhhh... Everything will be alright.... "now his fingers replaced with hard member...

After this whole night ,he satisfy his lust... Until I passed out... ..

Next morning...

Bright lights rays irritate my eyes.. I woke up... I felt nothing.. My whole body aches... ..last night incident came in front of my eyes.. Suddenly room door opened by someone... It's none other than monster... "go and take shower and come downstairs ", he said angrily. What a bipolar, took my advantage show like this as I took her innocence. By the way, is he virgin or not.. If not then who was that unfortunate girl.. Ughhhh anaya what are you thinking...

He snapped his fingers in front of my eyes ...."what I know I'm hot... And tell me whenever you want these bliss moment, I will be here... " he said while smirking.. My face flushed... I blushed.he laughed... I looked at him.
."first time his laughter sounds like melody... He look so handsome while laughing like this carelessly....

Shehryaar POV:

"so.... I think you like her",shehrooz said...."what..
What make you think that ",I said.

"you are shehryaar khan famous business tycoon and dangerous mafia leader... But he had to marry a girl for fuck her... ",he said while smirking.... "it's not that... And mind your own business ",I said and went to my room.

When I entered the room... My angel sat on bed in beautiful dress.... Why I want to claim her mine.... Why I forget my revenge..
Why I want to love her.

"now I will make you mine... Officially mine..,I said while controlling my lust and throbbing cock. "please no.. ",she said while crying. "now what you...you want to marry you before I touch you...don't press my button.... ",I said angrily.

"please...., she said .i took off his hijab his hairs fell down"...ahhh... You have beautiful hair " .,I said while admiring his beauty.
I kissed her neck she gasped and move backward. "don't  fu**ing try to move away from me..... Now you are my whore ....you get that ",I said while controlling my anger and lust. "how can you do this... You kill my parents.. I will never allow you to touch me ...
You are a sinner and can't escape from the hold of Allah ",she yelled on me.

"come on sweet heart ,speak in the language I can understand ",I said while laughing .
My beliefs ended when evil took away my love... And make my believe on these things end forever. This girl never let me quench my thirst and I can't wait anymore to split my seed in her.

I tied her hand above of her head and put piece of cloth in her mouth. Now u will taste my meal.i took of her clothes ,now she is only in her red lace bra... Ahhh.... This girl make me crazy for her body "hmmmfff.... ",she pleaded...

I stripped my clothes... She continuously pleaded me.... "if you want to keep your friend alive... Do whatever I say.... "I said while smirking. She stopped struggle... I kissed her temple, ear lobe ,then lips ...i moved my hands towards her lower body.... I started to play with her clitoris...

I put my one finger in her.. **,she screamed "ahhhh..." she is fuc** tight, how will she fit... "shhh... Everything will be alright... ",I said,.when I saw her drowning in bliss.. I replaced my fingers with my member.
I fucked her whole night..... Now she is so exhausted... I kissed her forehead... I untie her hand...

I woke up and saw my angel in my arms, last night was my first peaceful night... I got up and took shower, left the room to asked maid to make something healthy. After all, she is my angel, my fu**ng doll.

When I entered the room, she sat on bed ...to see her like this, make my past to come, she looked same after our first night. I will not give her, my love... Which is only for my... Love.. My wife...

____________________________________
Oh my god 😱😱

What his wife, who, what happened to her.......

What is his past....
What will he do with anaya...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum...
Hope so you all enjoyed today chapter 😉😉😉😉

Plz follow, don't forget to vote..

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes.

OK bye...
Take care....
Allah Hafiz...
😚😘😘