part 19

Shehryaar  POV:

What did I done with her.... She is not at fault....... I have to go hospital right now..... I stood up from chair and ran towards my car ......"hey.... Where are you going.... ",shehrooz asked...

"I have to go hospital.... ",I said.. "why what happened.... Is everything alright.... Is there any problem..... Shehryaar.... You... Did something worse with bhabi..... Am I right... ",shehrooz asked.

"ummmmm.... Actually... I.. "I trying to tell him but I look like cat took my tongue .

"what you did with bhabi..... Oh my god..... ",shehrooz asked.

"ummm... Actually... I..... Torture her.... P-physically and... Mentally.....which she can't bear... And now.... She is in hospital.... In critical condition.. ",I told him everything..

"what........ Shehryaar... You really become  a monster.... If..... Anything bad happen to my sister .......i swear... I will kill you with my hands....... You.. ",shehrooz said angrily. While I was standing like a criminal in front of him.... Ashamed on my act....... I claim to love her...
But I can't control my anger.... But now I will give her all my love......... Although.. Still I love my... Iqra..

"OK... I think.. Now we have to go.... ",I said... "let's go... ",shehrooz said....

Now we are hospital.....

Suddenly, door of operation theater opened.... And doctor came out.... "how's she... Now ",shehrooz asked,....."what's your relation with patient ",doctor asked....

"I'm her brother.... Now dammit how's she... ",shehrooz asked angrily..

"she is not well.... Actually... She is in coma... I'm sorry Mr. Khan...we try our best.... But it seem she doesn't want to live.... Please give her hope of life .....otherwise... I hope you understand.... ",doctor said and I'm just out of my sense... Everything is stop for me.... My whole world shatter....... My love.... Again I lost my love

"hey... Bro.... Everything will be alright ...she will conscious soon... ",shehrooz try to calm me..

Doctor shifted her to ICU.... I went to ICU where lifeless body of my angel..... I walked near her and sat on stool...

"please... Forgive me for everything... Please come back to me.... I will give you my all love.... ",I said while crying..... After long time i cried like this..... Now Im not going to pushed  my feelings.... I will protect her.....
She is mine.... Only mine...

I love you.... My Angel... My life..

It's had been three weeks but no progress..... I spend my whole day with my angel...

"hey angel..... Look.. I'm here.. Please open your eyes... Your new family is waiting you.... You know what ....amma bi also came back.... She scolded me a lot... And new surprise waiting you.... ",I talked her daily but no progress... I stood up but suddenly I felt the tug..... And then moniter gives the loud voice.... I got scared....

"doctor... Doctor... Doc... ",I began to shout.. Suddenly door opened and doctor came to me.. "Mr. Khan.. Please get out.... "doctor said.

"no... I'm not going leave my angel... ",I said... "please... Try to understand... ",doctor said.... "shehryaar...come with me ",shehrooz said while dragging me out of room....

Suddenly door opened.... "how's she... How's my angel... Is everything alright....",I said desperately..

"Mr. Khan.... Yes... Your wife is out of coma... She us fine... She will get conscious... But.. ",doctor said..

I'm so happy that my angel is fine and worried at the same time... "but what... Doctor... Is there any problem.... She is alright na.. ",

"no Mr. Khan everything is not alright... Please meet me in my cabin... ",doctor said.

Shehrooz and I went to doctor cabin... "please take the seat... ",doctor said.. "tell me what happened... "..............."Mr. Khan... Your wife still is not stable.... May be she suffer from amnesia..... Means short term memory loss... Of few weeks... Years or months...",doctor informed....

If my angel doesn't remember anything then..... Should I be happy or sad.. ....happy for that...
She doesn't remember our dark past..... And sad... What I'm going to tell her.... I stood up and went out of doctor cabin....

_____________________________________

Oh my goodness.....

What's going to happen......

Is shehryaar really in love or..... He planned something dangerous...

What's the surprise for anaya... Some other torture...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone.,asslam u alikum.....

Sorry for late update ❤❤❤❤
I hope you enjoyed my story... ❤❤

Plz follow me... Share the story.. And don't forget to vote...

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes

Take care...
Allah Hafiz....
Bye.....

Stay tuned ❤❤❤❤❤