part 43

Anaya POV:

The door bell ringed. I stood up and went to open the door. There stood the person......... The person Who I never forget. "Z... Z.. Zoya.. ",I said with shuttering voice. How long we didn't meet and talk to each other.

I hugged her tightly. " I... I... C.. Can't b... Breath ",she said. I loosen the hug and mumbled "sorry", take her inside.

"anaya... You forgot me. You forget that you have a friend. Alas!... ",she complained.

"sorry zoya. I know I'm a bad friend. But I was struggling... To make my relationship better with shehryaar. ",I said with tears.

"sorry... I should help you instead accusing you", she said... "wait anaya why are you looking change ",she said while narrowed her eyes on me.

"ummm... I'm pregnant ",I said with blushing lightly .

"hmm... So that's what you doing behind me.....to make your relationship stronger. But I'm happy I'm going to become khala soon ",she said...

"so when are you going to marry to ahmar ",I said while wiggling my eyes on her. She bit her lips. Ishe was looking sad. What happened between them now.

"Z.. Zoya.. ",I was going to ask her but she intrept me.

"anaya... Why are you looking stressed ",she asked. I bit my lips in nervousness. She gripped my hand and squeezed it gently to encourage me.

"anaya.. I'm your friend you can tell me anything. I'm always here for you. What happened. Did shehryaar bahi said something to you ",she asked .hearing the shehryaar... All previous moments started to come. Tera started to flow from my eyes.

"Z.. Zo... Zoya ..his behavior changed since then he get the news of my pregnancy ",I said with tears.

"anaya.. Does shehryaar bahi is not happy. That you are pregnant ",she asked.

"no.. When we got this news. He was so happy. He confessed his love again and again ",I said. I was crying loudly. She got up and hugged me. She gave me water. I drink it in one breath.

"shh.. Anaya. Crying is not good for health. You are carrying a baby. It's will effect the health of your baby ",she said. Yes.. I think she is right. I took the breath and control myself. When cries died. She asked "now tell me what happened. May be i will help you or give you any suggestion ".

"he... He is ignoring me. Whenever I tried to come near him. Or want to do something. He made any excuse and left me ",I told her. "like he get what he want... May be he just want a baby from me ".

"may be anaya.. It's your thoughts. Because I think shehryaar bahi really love you. Just talk to him",she said. I think she is right but why he Change suddenly .

"no zoya.. .. You don't know him ",I did stubbornly. "don't take his side ...tell me what should I do now ",I said in frustration .

"OK... Pregnancy made you stubborn... I think you should seduce him ",she. Said.

"then he will not able keep his hands away from you ",she said...

"but zoya... How.. Means I don't know anything about this ",I said...

"OK.. Let me help you. We need some things ",she said...

After some much preparation. I waxed my legs and arms. I wet the beautiful night dress and chapped my lips in red lipstick.

"OK.. Anaya.. I have to go. It's quiet late now. Best of luck. Remember.. I'm always here for you. My doors are open for you ",she said while hugging me. Really she is more than friends. I love her a lot. "thank you so much zoya ",I said