part 36

Shehryaar POV :

Flashback........

"come to my place otherwise alone.... Otherwise I will kill your two family members .....if you try to become clever ," he said and hung up the call before I asked him anything further ... Two family members... But my only remaining family is iqra... Then what he is talking about ......

I hope shehrooz is alright. Suddenly my phone beeped and message popped on screen..
He mother *** send the address...

Suddenly my phone ringed.. It's shehrooz " shehryaar... How are you.. Where are you. Any report. Are you alright. " ,he bombarded a lots on question on me. Should I tell him. What he said or not ??? Ugghgh I can't tell him. I can't put his life in danger." hey.... Are you there.. ",he asked, his voice is full of concern... "hmm... Yah.. I'm here... I gotta go bye... Take care and remember I love you like my own brother ",I said and hung up the call. I'm on the verge of cry.. But I have no time for my crying session. I have to save iqra.. My love... My wife...

Soon I reached there and pull out the gun and started to move inside of house...

"look who cone here.... Our guest and biggest enemy... Mr. Shehryaar khan... "he said while clapping...

"where is iqra.... What you want from her.. Leave her otherwise I'll kill you... ",I said angrily...

His man came towards me and tried to tie my hands... "go leave me... "I started to throw the punches on them... They all were pass on my few punches.. "stop... This drama.. And surrender your self shehryaar otherwise it's not good for you and your wife... "he said.. I clenched my fist.. Fuck now I can't do anything...

After some time, he came "what you want ", I asked angrily and gritting my teeth.

" I want revenge... I want you to suffer like me and now you will when you see die your family in front of you... ",he said while putting the gun on iqra's head .....

"no... Please.. Don't do this you want me to suffer. Kill me but leave her... ",I said while pleading him and begging him to leave her

"shehryaar... Always remember, I love you... We will meet in jannah inshallaha... With our baby . Yes shehryaar.... I--immm... P-pregnant "she said and crying hard.. I was totally numb. Should I show my happiness or saddens... Happy for becoming a father soon or sad how I will safe my wife and baby....

"you a-are p-prenant... Oh--m-my god... I said,.... "now stop this and shehryaar now see how you will suffer like me when you kill my family... ",he said..

"please don't do this... I didn't kill your family ",I said... "stop lying.. I know you did ",he said rudely and angrily...

Soon I heard the gunshot...
.............

"Shehryaar are you OK..
You are sweating and shivering... ",shehrooz asked...

It's again nightmare... Which I hit from many weeks ... Yes my anaya.. My angel is kidnapped from many weeks ... I'm such asshole.. Im not able to find her.. I don't know where they brought my anaya...

"shehrooz I'm scared if something happenes like before... If I lose my anaya... Shehrooz I will die.. I can't suffer anymore.. This pain hurting like hell... ", I said while crying like child...

"shhh... Everything will be alright... Come we need to go before its too late ", he said...

"but ..how... Where " I trying to ask him " yes... We track the location now hurry up ....before it's too late ",he said... I got up and ran to my car...

We drove to our destination ... I'm coming. Anaya I'm coming...
"shehryaar we are here.... ",shehrooz said... We take our position and entered in house... This house is so nasty.. How my princeses live here... I shot each and every person come into my way..

Suddenly I hear the sobbings... It's definitely my angel.. I move toward the door... I opened it with kick because door was locked...

And seen in front of me broke my heart into zillion pieces ...my angel was naked and pleading of her life... "please don't kill me... P-please " ,I started to move towards her... I don't want to scare her ...her hands was cuffed which stop her from running...
"p-please D-don't t-touch me ,she said while crying and struggling with cuffs

Now we are so close I can smell her sweet smell... "s- shehryaar ,she said ...her sweet voice. I missed her voice, her smell.. I love her.. I sensed she started to shiver so I speak to make her believe that I am his shehryaar.. "anaya..... "

"sheh.... " she again try to call my name ..."yes me. You shehryaar.. I'm here baby.. I will save you.. No one will ever try to hurt you now ,I said while fighting with my tear... Oh my god... My anaya is fine

She started to cry. "shhhhhh... Angel... Stop crying... ",I hushed her... I cover her body. I don't wanna to see her in this state.... Then she lose her consciousness.....

Shehrooz came toward me and he was shocked to see anaya in this situation... "I'm going please control the situation and if you need any help call me ",I said...

"it's OK.... I will control.. Just go take her hospital ",he said... He is really my brother...i can see the concern in his eye for anaya

Soon we reached the hospital.... This hospital was owned by me... They brought my angel in operation theater...

It's been hours and my angel is in operation theater... I tried to go inside but the didn't let me... So I have to wait so all of them give attention to my angel...

After many hour doctor came... " Mr. Khan... Please come in my cabin... We have to do some discussion on your wife condition...

My heart stopped... "is my anaya in some danger ",I asked while struggling to stand still..

"please come... It's not a good news for you.. "doctor said and she went...

I was standing still.... Totally numb... Paralyzed...

____________________________________

Oh my goodness....

Who is that man who kidnapped iqra...

What happened with iqra....

What's this bad news....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, Asslam u alikum....

Sorry for late update.... But now I'll try to update daily...

Please forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Bye ...
Allah Hafiz....
Take care...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤