part 15

Shehryaar POV:

"you..."

"so  Mr. Shehryaar.... Now you find another girl.... I know you love her....... ",he said threatening me...

"what you want.... You already ruined everything...... ...now if you do something with my girl..... I will find you from hell and give the miserable death.... ",I said dangerously threatening voice....

"you will never find me and..... Take care of your girl..... I want to tell I will definitely do much worse with her.... ",he said

"you will die before lying your hand on my girl.... ",I said him angrily...

"so let wait and watch... Tick tock..... "

"you.... ",suddenly call cut... He will not do anything now.... Now I'm mafia leader.... Anaya is mine..... I will protect her..... I know she doesn't know about my mafia work.....

Today I will be lenient with her.    It will not damage if I love her...... Today... No fu** ......we will sleep together but with love.. I knew everything her past.... Her past is so rough.....

But if I will I will make her future full of happiness.... I know i love her......

I walked to the mansion, when I entered the mansion... I hear someone giggling and laughing sound....

It's my wife and my friend... Both of them enjoy their conversation....... And didnt realize my presence...

What make my blood boil and vein of neck to pop.... Is that..... Both of them were so close and touch each other unconsciously...

"anaya... ",I shouted angrily...

"s-shehryaar.... Look.. Shehrooz came and help me to made dinner... ",she said innocently.... Everything is fake.... She cheated on me.......... The way both of them close to each and his hand on his waist....

"shehrooz get out of my house now..... Today shipment will come,go check it.... ",I said

"shehryaar, it's not like that what you think.... We were talking.. Then anaya bhabi about to fell, I caught her...... When you came.. ",shehrooz said... He knew I m not convinced on his explanation.....

"I said get out now.... ",I said dangerous calm voice.

"please shehryaar don't do something like that on which you have to regret you whole life..... ",shehrooz said.

He turn to anaya.... Give her apologize look..... "now stop you...... Love in front of me... ",I said angrily.... "get out.... "

He went... I walked towards the anaya with threatening steps..... She started to move backwards....

"so I must destroy your romantic moment...... ",I said.

"it's not that what you think... Please believe me... He is like my brother..... ",she said innocently...

"he is not your brother... ....you fuc**g whore..... ",I said while slapped her.

She fell on floor.... I began to drag her by her hair.... She screamed in pain.....
.
"please. Shehryaar.... We didn't do anything... I'm not cheating you.... ", she said while crying......

"and you think i believe  you "..., I said..

Now we are in our room.... I locked the door... So that she can't run away....

I unbuckled my belt... She started to move backwards... "please shehryaar.... No... ",

I whipped her.... Until blood started to ogling from her wounds .....now she is unconscious..... Her dress is torn and red with her blood....

I went to bar to grab the drink.... After drinking whole bottle... I went to my room....
I want to. Love her but she is just like her father.... She betrayed me...... I wanted to start a new version of our life.... But she destroyed everything....

I picked her and laid down on. Bed and then undress her ,her whole white creamy body is full of bruises....

I went to bathroom, grab the water and towel and then clean her wounds.... Apply the oniment... On her wounds.... And cover her with blanket..

Miss anaya... You didn't do anything good.... I will heal you then give you bruises..... Yesterday.... I will give you some new punishment........ But still  i love you alot..........

Stranger POV:

"sir....are you really going to kill her.... You know Asim loves her...",

" no.... I planned something else....... Asim will be happy .....just wait and watch..... Shehryaar khan will suffer more than before..... Hahahaha..., he laughed devilishly...

"it's mean something worse going to happen.... "

"OK... Go now.. Soon we will implement our plan.... ", he said.

____________________________________
Oh my goodness.....

What shehryaar planned about her punishment....

Whose is this stranger  and what he planned....

Today my lovelies  will tell me...

Next POV should  of sehryaar or anaya.... ❤❤❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum....

I hope enjoyed story ..❤❤❤

Plz follow me.. And don't forget to vote..

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes.. ❤❤❤❤

Take care.....
Allah Hafiz....
Bye....

Stay tuned until next chapter...
😘😘😘😘😘😘