part 18

Shehryaar POV:

I grabbed her to my torture room...... Now she will get to know with whom she is messing.... How dare....... She betray me......... Here I thought to start a new life with her..... To give her a chance......

It feels so good ....to see her in pain......i started to unbutton my shirt and pants... Now I'm only in my boxers........ I'm totally hard to see her in such conditions...... F**k..... She is really going to be death to me...... She really has some effect on me.... I never want to lose her..... But she is just like her father...... Now I have to teach her lesson...

I started to f**k her until she passed out...... I laid down next to her and pulled her to my chest..... Her breathing rate is so low...... I got panic........ I raised her..

"Adam.... Open the door.... Asked the drive to bring the car...... Call the doctor to complete all arrangement..... Hey angel..... Please wake up...... Hey...., I said while continuously patted her face..... But no response...

Why I feel like this..... After what did she do with me.... I think.... I'm hardly fall for her..... Whatever.... I did with her or she did..... I still love her a lot ........she will be  the mother of my 6 children......

"sir... We are here... ", Adam said...... I carry her and ran to the hospital.... "doctor... Doc.. Listen save her......  At any cost ..... Otherwise I will kill you.... You get that.... Go.... ",I said .

"OK sir.... We will do our best ",doctor said  and they took the anaya in operation theater...

It's approximately three hours..... They brought my angel away from me ......the door of operation theater opened and doctor came out......

"how's she now.... Doctor",

"she is still in critical situation.... Pray for her.... It seems someone torture her continuously mentally and physically...... She can also go to coma... Pray for her.... ",doctor said..... I slumped down.... What I did now.... How I did this with my love..... But how I can control my anger knowing that she cheated me with my friend ....my only family...

Suddenly my start to ring......

"yes shehrooz...... What you want now ...",

"where are you..... I came to your house... But nobody tell me something... I know you are angry........ But this will put your life in danger.... ",he said in pleading tone.

"I'm safe..... You just go away and find some other whore....... Now I will make your life hell.... If you came near me", I said angrily.

"please believe me.... She i...."shehrooz said and interrupting my me....

"don't try to lie again........ ",I said while shouted beastly..

"please believe me.... How can I do this with you..... You  are my only family...... You are my brother.... If you don't believe me....... Then check the CCTV footage.... Of kitchen. "he said

"you can check it.... Please don't do this with me "he said pleading me....

"OK..... I'm coming... ",I said rudely....

I got up and called the Adam ..."Adam increase the security around madam..... And I have to go..... But control the whole situation.... Ok",I said. He nodded.. "OK sir.... ",he said.

"hey... Where are you .....is everything alright... ",shehrooz asked...

"let's go to check the CCTV footage.... ",I said rudely ...

"OK let's go...... "he said.... I saw the whole footage .......its just coincidence..... My Angel is really innocent.... What I did with her..... Oh fuck..... Now I will give her my love....

But my iqra..... How I will give her right to someone else... How... She is my life..... I can live my whole life with her memories...... My love....my iqra...

_______________________________________

Oh my god......

Who's is iqra..... Why shehryaar love her a lot..... And where is she now.....

Will shehryaar give his love to anaya.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum....

Sorry for late update,..... I'm not feeling well....

I hope all of you enjoyed my story......
Plz follow me, share my story and....... Don't forget to vote..
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes....

Take care....
Allah Hafiz.....
Bye....

Stay tuned ❤❤❤