part 41

Anaya POV:

It's been a month ,we came back. And each day my love for shehryaar increases. I love him with my heart and soul. It's like my life is complete. But I don't know why everytime, I just felt like something is going to happen...... Something very bad.

Now I'm preparing the dinner for my husband, my love. His favorite dish. Suddenly, an arm in circled my waist. I know... It's shehryaar. I can feel his touch which bring the shiver.

"why are you here.... ",he said while bringing his lips to my neck. He knew that's my sweet spot. He lick the spot. I bited my lips to suppress the moan. But his torture continuously make it difficult for me. So I moan loudly. He smirked and said "I guess... We need to go.. TO OUR BED ".

I know i must look like tomato. Heat crept on my face. "shehryaar... Please. Let me prepare the dinner. ",I said while controlling my heart beat which always increase by his closeness.

"that's why I'm saying. Let's go to bed ",he said in husky voice. I can feel my self totally wet. My legs began to shiver . He started to kiss my nape. I strongly gripped his shoulder for support.

Suddenly we separated by cough. "sorry... I didn't see anything. Both of you continue I will go",amma bi said. I hide my fave in his chest due to embarrassment. "and I think you should choose your bedroom for. Making love with your wife ,shehryaar " ,amma no said and went away.

"now you go. Don't disturb me ",I said in warning tone. He came to me and said "if I not ".

"please... ",I pleaded him with my best puppy eyes. "OK.. We will continue this session ",he said and pecked my lips and left me in kitchen. I smiled on his craziness. Yes he is crazy for me.

We ate our dinner in silence. Silence of love and calmness. He went to his offices and I washed the dishes. Although there are lots of servants but I love to do work of my house.

After this, I went to my room. I did my business and going to lay down. But shehryaar came and hug me from back "what are you thinking. We have to complete our kitchen romance ",he said.

I kissed him roughly. Yes I initiate the kiss. I don't know I became too horny now a days.

"ahh my wild cat. I love your this side ",he said and again captured my lips. I started to unbutton his shirt. I can't control my self. I started to have him kisses all over his body. We undress each other.

We make our rough and passionate love. Yes we both like this rough. Both of us fight for dominance.

W

e make the love with full of bruises. We let out our all feeling for each other. His closeness.,his touch is like wine and I want to drink this everyday and night.

"you are f**  good. I never get enough of your. "he said and groaned loudly when he found his release.

"you lips are drugs for me ",he said and again captured my lips. Yes we always want to spend while night by making love .