part 32

Anaya POV:

Zoya in this condition.... I can't see her like this... All of this happen because of me.. If I go far away from them.... No one will harm them because then shehryaar don't have any weakness and zoya will be safe.... Yes I should leave their lifes. Allah why me... When I'm happy in my life.... Then again darkness engulfed me again.....

"angel... I have to go office... I will come in one hour... Stay here and call me when something  happens.. OK.. ",...sherry said with loving smile... He came forward and gave me kiss on my forehead...

"sherry.... I... ",I was about to confess my love but I can't do this with him... "yes.... What happen... ",he asked while turning to me....

"nothing.... Just be safe.. ",I said while assured him then I'm fine....

He walked away.... With each step, it's just feel I'm going away from him.... Please shehryaar don't go.... But I can't be selfish.if I confess my love then may be he started to hate me for playing with his feelings... At least now he didn't know my feelings and can move forward...

I have to go before shehryaar came... I entered the zoya room... She was laying unconscious... And her condition continuously stab my heart... I walked to her and kiss her forehead and ran out...

I ran out of hospital... I don't know where I can go now... I'm always trouble for everyone... Each happiness is only for a moment for me.... I think I'm bad omen.. But not now....... Now... My shehryaar will be safe and strong.... My zoya will be safe... My family will be safe .

Now shehryaar will be searching me but now I'm far.... I cried... Cried.... I don't wanna  live anymore... At least suicide can reduce my pain.... I will live safely...

Yes... I will  do suicide . I began to walk to the hills to I can jump from there.... Suddenly.... Someone put the cloth on my mouth and everything went black.... Allah ...what happened with me... Am I kiddnap  but who.... Is this the same man.... I can't think anymore....

I tried to open my eyes but of no avail.... Uggghhhh... Anaya don't stop and again try.... I tried again.... Thank god... My eyes opened..... But everything is black... Where I'm.. I was in park... But how I came here... Wait someone kidnapped me.... Allah.. Why me.... In this whole word...

Soon I heard the someone footsteps.... "so my babe and soon to be wife awake.... Good morning babe... I know you must feel uncomfortable... By sitting on chair but believe now I will take you in my room... ",he said....

"who are you.... Come be a man and show me your face... ",I said angrily and trying to free my hands to punch his  ugly, disgusting face....

"ohhh.. My little tigress... Wait let me turn on the lights... ",he said...

Soon whole room brighten with light....  I blinked my eyes due to sudden light... It's look like basement...

The man came in front of me.... I can't believe... It's him... "y-you.......... "...

Shehryaar POV :

We ran to the hospital..... Thank god zoya is fine... Wait I just thank god... While I'm the one who doesn't believe on god but how.... Why now...

I looked towards my life... My love... My angel... My anaya... She is the one who made me to believe on Allah...

Because Allah give me back my happiness then how I can't thanks Allah.....

"angel she is fine... ",I said while consoling her but she cried continuously.... She looked more tense with each passing minute...

I was with him when my phone ringed.... "sir... Please come to office urgently.... It's emergency... ",Adam said... He sound to worried.. Hope so everything will be alright....

"angel... I gave to go office... I will come back in hour... ",I said.... I don't want to go... To leave my angel in this state.. But I'm mafia leader and my man is my responsibility..... She looked at me like we will never meet again....

"sherry....i... ",angel was about to say something but stop.... "yes...what happen ....",I asked looking in her eyes to search his tension....

"nothing... Be safe... ",,she said... I don't want to go  but it's emergency... I can't wait anymore... But with each step it just feels... I'm going away from my angel... Like its our last conversation....  Like something bad going to happen....

Kidnapper :

My beauty is in front of my eyes.... I can't believe... She is in front of my eyes.... Now I will marry and make her mine.... I can't wait anymore to feel her warmness and smell her fragrance.....

Her eyes opened... She can't see me due to darkness but I can....

"so my babe... My soon to be wife awake... Good morning.. ",I said like a lovely couple...

"who are you.... Come be a man and show me your face... ",she said with full anger... Ahhh..  My love like always total resistant....

"ohhh my little tigress... ",I said with lovely  tone...

I turn on the lights.... She blinked her to adjust her eyes in light.... I came in front if him.... When she will see me... I know her reaction...

"y-you...... ".....

_____________________________________

Who is the anaya's kidnapper...

What will he do with anaya. ..

Or what shehryaar think about anaya now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum.... ❤❤❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story....

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes... 🙏🙏🙏
Don't forget to vote, share my story.... ❤❤😊😊😊

Take care.....
Allah Hafiz....
Bye.... 😊😊😊❤❤❤