part 20

Shehryaar POV :

It's been three weeks....my angel is still in coma..... Suddenly... Doctors and nurses came   out of her room with worried expression.. ...... I got panic....

"doctor....what happened... How's my angel.. ",

"Mr. Khan.....your wife's heart beat is too slow... Pray for her... Otherwise.. We will not able to save her..... ",doctor said.... "if something happens to my angel..... I will kill you... Right now.....save her... At any cost... You get that... ",I shouted on him by grabbing his collar..

"shehryaar leave him.... ",shehrooz said... Try to calm me..."doctor... Please do anything... Please save her... Save my sister life.. ",shehrooz pleaded him... He was on the verge of cry....

After sometime.......

Doctor came out... "congratulations... Mr. Khan your wife is out of danger and in few hours... She will get conscious... ",doctor said while smiling....

"and Mr. Khan......if you love your wife that much.... Then don't break her more.....otherwise next time no one save her... ",doctor advised the shehryaar...

Shehryaar nodded in yes and ashamed on his act...
He entered in his room.... Her angel laid on bed like lifeless body.... Her face is too pale... Her chubby cheeks are not that much chubby now...

I sat on stool near her bed and grabbed her hand ......"my angel.... I know i love you a lot.. But my past.... My memories always stops me to love you...... But now... I will listen to my heart... That I love you.... ",shehryaar confess his love for his angel....

He continuously stared her.... Suddenly he noticed.... Her angel eyes shivered and then she got conscious..... And totally confused of her surrounding .....then she again start to breath heavily and and passed out......

I called the doctor.... They started to check her.... And injected her...
"doctor how's she now....."

"Mr. Khan... she is out of danger... And fine... ",with that doctor went...

Again... She get her conscious.... "so finally ......you decided to awake... ",I said bit harshly not because I'm angry on her but on me... On... My act...

She tried to sit... But again fell back....i ran to her... "hey... Carefully.. ..you are not totally healed.. ",I said sweetly... And shower my love on her... But I think... She is afraid of me... It's all my mistake .....her eyes is full of fear.....

Suddenly.... She jerk me... And shiver furiously.... "please... Don't beat... I will not say anything.... Do anything ........please... ", it feels like someone stab my heart with knife.... What I did with this innocent soul..... I'm really a monster.... But I will bring her back... Bring my angel back.... Which lighten the whole house with his gloom..... Which will be mother of my child...... Hope of my life.... ...i will do this..... But I should take baby steps....

"hey..... I'm not going to beat you now.... My angel... My love.. ", I said sweetly and tried to come near her.... ..

"no.... I know... It's just your trap... Please.. Don't do this.... ",she said while pleading me.......

"sorry..... I know I'm wrong....you are innocent... Please angel forgive.me....",I said bowing my head in front of her..... I know.. Still she is not convinced... ...

"no... I know... You will beat me... No.... Don't come near me..... Please..... Anaya... You will not again fall in her trap.... He will beat you... When you will go home.... Or probably kill you..... ",she shouted on me and then talk to her herself... I'm just totally numb "OK.... I will come near you... ",I said ....i went out to call the doctor....

"how's she now.... ", asked shehrooz...

"she is not well mentally.... She talk to herself.... And scared me a lot... Please tell me what I can do now.... ",I told him everything...

"first of all... We should tell her doctor everything.... Then I will talk to her... ",shehrooz said....

"OK.... Let's go... ",I said and we tell whole past situation to her doctor...

"Mr. Khan.... Love her... But take the baby steps.... I will prescribe some medicine give her daily.... And give your all love.. Do everything.. She loves.. And bring her favorite person for her... ",doctor said...

"OK... I doctor ..i will do everything to make her happy... ",I said with firm determination...
I know what I have to do... To make her happy...

____________________________________

Oh my goodness....

What he planned to make her happy......

Will now their love story be complete or something bad will happene.....

How anaya.. Believe him... Or accept his love....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum...

Sorry for late update.... 😊😊😊

I hope all of you enjoyed my story.... ❤❤❤❤

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Plz follow me, share my story.... And don't forget to vote... ❤❤❤❤❤

Take care.....
Allah Hafiz....
Bye.....

Stay tuned... 💓💓💓💓