part 45

Anaya POV:

Why everything is so dark. Uggghhh my head. I tried to open my eyes. But ugggghhh my head . Why I can't able to open my eyes. Relax anaya.. Relax. Take a deep breath and again. I tried again and this time finally I successfully open my eyes. Wait where I'm. Why I'm here. What's going on.

My fight with shehryaar... Pictures.... Phone call.. And k.. Kidnapped. Ohhh.. I'm kidnap. But who kidnapped me now.

"so finally beautiful lady is wake up.. How I miss your eyes and voice. ",someone say but I can't able to see him due to darkness.

"who are you. Why I'm here. Let me go ",I screamed. But suddenly I feel sting on my cheeks.

"shut up you bitch... You are so easy to make fool ",he said. What's his mean.

"what you mean. ",I said with low voice. "hahaha... That's pictures.. Hahaha... Finally my revenge will be complete now ",he said. "y.. You m.. Mean...",I gulped my tears.

"yes... It's lie. But not whole. That girl is dead now ",I felt like floor slip under my foot. How I can suspect his love.

"aww... I know what are you feeling. She is wife of your husband but I kill her in front of your husband ",he said. He is really a devil.

"why you did this... Why. Shehryaar  ..he is great person ",I said with determinant look. I don't want to show him my weakness.

"your husband is not a great man. I love her. She loves me. But your husband snatched her. She is so sweet person I ever now. But before I ask her to marry me. Your husband took her and marry her.  But he didn't treat her well  he torture her. I tried to help her but in result I lost my family. I was not powerful that time. I lost my sister. He rapped my sister and murdered my parents in front of my eye. My little baby asking for my help but I can't help her. That time decided to take the revenge from him. Never let him enjoy any moment. Then I took my revenge on him by rapping her wife in front of his eyes and kill his unborn child. I was very happy to see his devastated state for many years. But then you came and he fall in love with you. How I can see him happy now. Whenever I see him happy  I felt the volcano eruption in heart. How my sister suffer the pain and die. Then you came. Just because of you I have to lost my brother. My little brother.. My asim. "...

"A... Asim  ,he.. ",I was feeling totally numb. "yes Asim... He is my brother. But you bitch. Broke his heart and your fu** husband kill him",he said harshly grabbing my hair.

"first I was thinking to kill you. But now seeing your beauty. Now first I  will fulfil my lust and then kill your baby. ",he said while rubbing my lips.

"shehryaar will come and kill you. You fu** bastard. I know that's your new plan. You are lying. I know my shehryaar will never do this ",I shouted on him.

"you... Now I will show. You bitch. ",he said came forward to rip my clothes.
Allah please help me. I don't want to rape again. Allah.. Shehryaar I'm sorry. Please come and take me.

Suddenly his phone rang. He looked so angry. "I will come and ready for rough *** ",he said and went away. Thank god he went. Now I have to do anything for free myself. Ugghhh.  Suddenly I felt bile raise in my throat and I throw up everything. I felt dizziness and I don't know when I lost my conscious.

Shehryaar POV :

"Shehryaar  ,where is anaya bhabi. ",shehrooz asked. I know what she  say is not good. But I know she is right at her place and I love her a lot.

"shehryaar, are you there? ",he said loudly  "yes... What happened ",I asked.

"shehryaar.. Where is anaya. Someone is continuously tracking her and sending her threatening message ",he said.