part 16

Anaya POV:

Shehrooz bahi and me prepared three dinner...

"oh... Bahi... We had to add some black pepper.. Wait... I bring it.. ",I said.

It's on upper cabinet where my hand can't reach... I took the stool.. And climb on it.

Suddenly stool got imbalance.... I screamed as I'm about to fell... But I didn't feel the ground... When I opened my eyes, shehrooz was too close to me... And my blossom touch his chest.....

"are you alright anaya bhabi... ",shehrooz asked as he stood me on ground.

"yes. Bahi... ",I said, I felt difficulty to walk properly... But try my best not to show my pain... It's  my fate... Everyone just give me.. Pain...

Then me and shehrooz bahi prepared dinner with so much chatting and laughing.. He is really so funny. I wish shehryaar behave like shehrooz...

I wish he is really my prince charming... Romantic... I wish our first like other couples. Our room full of our moans not my screams....

"bhabi... Are alright you look tense... "shehrooz asked with worried expression...

"yes bahi.... Wait I took water... ",I said I walked to the tap but suddenly I winced in pain my foot.....add shehrooz bani came to me....

"you are not right... Wait... I will take you to your room.. ",shehrooz said. "no bani... I'm alright... ",I said.. He came to me to support me but he got imbalance too and we stand in the center of kitchen with inappropriate posture...

"Anaya... ",suddenly shehryaar shouted... My eyes widen and we both pushed each other away and set our clothes.... He looked so angry...

"shehryaar..... Look... Shehrooz cane and help me to made dinner.... ",I said trying to cool the tense environment.

"shehrooz get out my house..... And go check the shipment... ",he said angrily. I know he thinks that I cheated on him.. But it's not true .......he is just like my brother..... But shehryaar is far better than my father.... At least he give me food and sweet words......

"shehryaar.... It's not that what you think.... Anaya bhabi about to fell so I just caught her...... When you came.... ",shehrooz said..... I know shehryaar was not convinced....... His eyes express the angry, beast and betrayal expression...... I gulped the limb in my thorat.. ....iknew something very bad going to happen....

"I said get out..... ",shehryaar said.... "shehryaar please don't do something wrong on which you have to regret your whole life..... ",shehrooz bahi said....

After this shehrooz bahi left... He turned to me.... "so I destroyed your romantic moment.... ",he said while fuming in anger.

"it's not that what you think.... He is just like my brother.... ",I said shaking with fear...

"he is not your  brother .....you fuc**g whore... ",he said and I feel sting on my cheek .....he slapped me. He grabbed my hair in fist and started to drag me to his room......

"please.... Shehryaar I'm not cheating you.. ",I said while screaming and crying loudly..... Please god help me..... Mom.. Please save your daughter... Like before...

"and you think i believe you..... ",he said rudely.

Now we are in his room... He locked the door... And started to unbuckle is belt....

"please... Shehryaar no... ",I started to move backwards....

He wiped me.... "ahhh... Please stop.... Ahhhh... P-please... ",he continuously wiped until I became unconscious......

Please Allah why me.... Why I didn't deserve the peace.... Everyone are eager to make my life hell.... What I did the sin to deserve this..... Please took my life....... Give me piece..... I'm tire now....

I woke up... I'm totally naked and cover with duvet.... Suddenly door opened.....

"so you slut ......finally woke up after two days... "he said. What I sleeped two days... "so you will rest today and tomorrow i will give you another punishment..... Because I want you healthy... So you can scream with full power..... ",he said.. It scare me to my cores.... What he planned....

"please shehryaar.... Believe me.... I'm not cheating you..... ",I said..

He again slapped me.... "don't dare to speak and cry in front of me..... "

Now I took the food, eat it now.... I pushed away the tray of food.... He glared at me.... I started to eat at but cannot eat more than one bite..... And then he gave me medicine.... Soon sleep engulfed me....

Next morning......

"so now my fu**ing slut is ready for today punishment....... "he said.

He started to drag me... To another room... When he opened the door.... It was complete hell..... I looked to him..

He said..... "Yes......now it us your punishment..... ",he said.

"please.... No.. No... Kill me.. But don't do this.... Please ",I said

_________________________________

Oh my goodness....

What is scaring in this room...

Will anaya survive from this punishment.....

Will shehryaar always torture her ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum........ ❤❤❤❤

Sorry for late update.....

I hope all of you enjoyed my story.....

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes.... And don't forget to vote.....

Stay tuned... ❤❤❤❤
Take care...
Allah Hafiz.....
Bye.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤