part 30

Shehryaar POV:

I know something troubling my angel badly.... She looked worried,when we came back from shopping. I hope she will fine and troubling anaya came back .she is strong. Last night was blissful for us. We made love, pure love...

I'm very happy... After long time, someone came in my life whose eyes is full of love and care for me...

Now she is sleeping beside me and looking heaven... I got up and walked to washroom and took the shower and came downstairs... Amma bi looked to me ..."asslam u alikum... Son,how are you and madam.. ",she asked with happiness like she knew the last night between us...

"I know son what are you thinking... Yes I know last night was beautiful for both of you.. Now tell me what you want to eat in breakfast... ",she asked..

I looked at her with wide eyes.. But how she know that... I know how I'm looking totally flushed...
She is like mother figure for me and I never tried to hide my emotions and feelings in front if her.

"no amma bi ....i will prepare breakfast today for my angel... ",I said.. "but ummmm.. how you will manage... ",she said while hesitating ..

"no problem I will... I know little things about cooking.. ",......"and today is holiday for all servants and no one came to disturb us... ",I said...

"OK.. ",she said and then and walked to the door.. "son... If next time you planned such night... Then first of all you should make your room sound proof.... Because everyone knows your last night.... ",she said...

I think she is right because what I'm doing tonight with my angel.... Her melody can hear our guards...

I started to make the breakfast... And grabbed two glass milk and juice.. Because she is so fragile and need more energy to satisfy the beast like me....

I picked up the breakfast tray and walked to our room... I opened the door and placed the breakfast on table and went to her... Now the duvet is below her cleavage... Ufff.. This girl will definitely be death for me.... Look I'm already hard....

Shehryaar control yourself she will already tired and sore...
I walked to her.. "hey angel.. Wake up... Look it's morning... Get up ",I said while stroking her hairs...

"no... I wanna sleep. Last night you woke me up... I'm tired"shr said..

"OK.. You can sleep first getup and eat your breakfast... "I said... I know i will not let her sleep after that...

She didn't get up and still sleeped.. I started to kiss her neck thenn bite her and then continously sucked it.... In a minute she again moaned... "look angel if you didn't get up... I will complete my work then don't blame me..  "I said while threaten her...

She got up immediately and grip the duvet... "no.. No.. No.. Look I'm awake... ',she said... I. Chuckled at her cuteness...
She looked mess but still beautiful.. "Come first give you shower... Then we will eat... "I said and walked to the washroom... I prepared hot water tub for her.. Because I know she will be sore...

I went to room... She is still at bed... I went to her and picked her... "sherry... I can walk... ",she protest.. "no.. I know you are still sore.. ",she said.. "no... I'm not.. ",I stand her on her foot and when she about to take the step she winced in. Pain... "look I told you... Now let me help ",I said while picking her...

Now we are in bathroom and stood her on her foot.. Still she gripped the duvet like she will took shower with it.. "angel.. Let it fall... It's not that I'm not see anything before... ",I said while smirking... She looked like tomato with blush... But still she gripped it more tightly...

"ohh... I. Understand... What you want... ",I said while smirking...
She looked up and look very confused... I stated to undress me...and said "you want me naked like you... Aahann.. I. Love it baby.. "..

She bite her lip and said "it's not that.... I'm just embarrasse.. "she said... Her voice is husky because of sleep..

"no problem baby... I know you don't want to say it directly but still  i like it... "

Then we both started to wash each other and during this we completed two more rounds...

I want more but she is so weak and about to unconscious thats why we stopped....

"look I prepared today breakfast... Tell me how's it.. "I said.. We both started to feed each other...

"now angel you have to drink this milk.. ",I said while picking up the glass.. "no.. I don't like it... Please sheeerryy ",she said with puppy eyes... But her health is more important for me...

"no angel if you don't drink it... Than. After Breakfast... Our next round will be in. Kitchen counter... ",I said she hurriedly drink the milk... Because she didn't know I have the holiday to all servants...

"and thus your gift from me.. ",I said while giving her mobile phone....

______________________________________
Is this end of their love story.....

Or its the happiness and silence before storm...

Because his enemy never let his life complete and full of happiness and love...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, assalm u alikum.... ❤❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story...
❤❤😊😊😊
Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes... 🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, share my story and comment... ❤❤😘😍

Take care..
Allah Hafiz...
Bye...

Stay tuned... ❤❤❤❤💓💓💗💖