part 29

Anaya POV:

I'm still very scared and confused.... Confused.. Because what should I do now. They can use me against sherhryaar ...infact they do now...
Allah please help me what should I do now... Leave the shehryaar and zoya life...

I know they will do nothing bad with shehryaar but they knew I'm his weakness and shehryaar can do anything for me ,even that he will kill himself or all of them... I think I should leave him... But how.. First I can't live without him and second how I can get out if here...

"hey beautiful... What are you thinking.. Hmm ",shehryaar said while hugging me from back.

"nothing... Just thinking, how lucky I'm by blessed with soo romantic and caring husband... You are best happening in my life... ",I said while in on the verge of cry.. Because of me, they.. Monster can harm him...

"you know.. I'm the luckiest man in the world... Because my wife is so beautiful and caring ",he said while kissing my neck... A moan. Left from my mouth... He started to nibbling my neck... I moaned continuously... "ahhhh... S-sherry... P-please... Ahhh.. ",he bite me, then kiss that place and nibble continuously... Both of us wanted more and more....

Now I forget everything but lust clouded on my mind... And I moaned continuously.... I. Want him.... May it's our last time... But last time, I want to claim him mine.. Only mine.

"hey.. I can't control anymore... I want you now.. ",he said huskily...
Listening his husky voice.. I'm already wet.... But now I want to initiate the kiss... I pushed him... I saw the sadness and rejection in his eyes.. Oh god I think... He thought that I didn't want him.. It's not like that..

he got up.. "it's OK.. I know it's difficult for you to forget everything.. I will wait of your consent... Until then I never forced myself on you... ",he said while walking to door..

"hey... Wait ",I said slowly.. He stopped and turned.. I walked to him and kiss her...

Soon our kiss turn rough like both of us can't wait to claim each other like their is no tomorrow for us ...my hand found the way of her hairs.. I gripped his hair and pull him to me to deepen the kiss... He grabbed my waist...

He picked me up.. I folded my legs around his torso ...he took me to bed and laid me down... But we didn't leave each other lips... We kissed each other... I. Need oxygen now... I pushed... He understands and gives me space to fill my lungs with air... When my breath became even.. We started to kiss again...

"angel... I can't wait... Will you give me the honor to give you pleasure.. ",he asked while looking in my eyes for permission ...i bite my lips and nodded in yes....

He smiled warmly and again start his magic...

Mature content... Please read it on your own risk....
🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊
He undress me and started to undress himself.. "ahhh... Shehryaar ",I said while moaning and asking him more...

He laid me down and came on the top of me... And started to kiss me..  I was in the pleasure of his kiss when suddenly I feel his fingers came to my s** ...he inserted his fingers and start his magic... I moaned continuously... I was totally breathless and I was about to cum... When he stop and brought out his fingers.... Suddenly I felt empty... I cried.. "ahhh... P-please no... Don't stop... I. Need ",I said while pleading him to continue his magic...

"tell me what you want angel... I. Will give you.... ",he asked... "I want you ...in me ",I said while penting hard...

He again put his fingers and start his magic soon his fingers replaced with his manhood... I. Moaned.... "ahhhh.. Sherry... Yes... You are too good... She yes.. Please hard...",I said shameless ...he started to f**k me hard....

Soon both if us was on our climax and cum together ....he cum deep inside my womb.... He fell beside me on bed

"what is this... I didn't feel like this before with you.. "I asked
"it's your first orgasm angel... Before I just f**k you but now we make love... After this.. I know i will bless with tiny piny... ",he said...

We are penting hard and and covered with sweat... He pulled me toward him and hugged me... "you are too good.. I can get enough of you... ",he said placing kiss on my head... Soon sleep engulfed me...

Whole night.. He woke me and f**k me four times.,I sleeped in the morning.. Requesting him no more please...he said OK.. Now sleep...

But now I have to make a plan to get out of here so no one can harm him...

___________________________________
What anaya planned...

Will she able to leave shehryaar...

What will they do with shehryaar

What if she got pregnant...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum...
❤❤❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story....💓💓❤❤😎.

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes ....🙏🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, share my story and leave your comments... 😍😍😍💓💓

Take care...
Allah Hafiz...
Bye.....

Stay tuned... ❤❤❤❤