part 17

This chapter contain a lot of abusive and sexual scene......

Mature content........read on your own risk....

Anaya POV:

Now... I'm in the hell..... I'm in his torture room..... Which contains the chains.... Many whips.... And belts.... And toys....

"please

"please... Shehryaar.. Believe me.... I'm not cheating you.... ",
I said crying and screaming badly.

"just shut up......you fu**ing cheater.... How many both of you fuck each other.... Tell me..... How many positive both of you try..... ",he said, I can see the angry beast in his eyes....

"believe me.... I'm your wife.... How can I do this with you..... He is my brother .....you are the one who can touch me..... Believe me.... I thought that you are worse than my father... But believe me...... You give me better life than my father..... I thought that I never accept your touch but now I started to accept..... Ahhhhhh....., I yelled in pain.

"stop lying in front of me...... I know you try to trick me..... You bitch....., he yelled and gripped my hairs in fist ....and dropped me on bed....

He started to cuff my hands and feet .........then he tore my clothes...... Now I'm only in my bra.... I'm totally naked. And continuously shaking with fear....
What he is going to do.......

Then he turned and began to chose different belts and toys...... I looked at him with pleading eyes..... But nothing work...... How I made him to believe me.... Please Allah save me, if he do something bad.... Then I will not able to live.....

He turned and walked to me with devilish smirk.

"so..... Are you ready now.... ",he said while folding the belt around his hand.... "please....",I pleaded him... But everything is waste....

He torn my bra and whipped me... Ahhhhhh..... She.. Shah. P-plea... Ahhhh.... I tried to stop him but he was continously beating me...

When he was tired he began to sexually assault me with s*x toys...... I body continuously reacted to shocks of toys..... And I pleaded him to stop this torture but in return...... He slapped me...and then he used my body for his pleasure and contionously  fu*k me...... And make me puddle of his cum....

I don't know when i passed out....
Why Allah me..... First my father.... Then this monster..... I thought... My husband would love me..... When he gave me food and care me... I just thought...... He is not a....... Beast. Please Allah took my life..... I don't want this life...... Without love...... When my father beats me.... My mom always try her best to give me more love to heal all wounds...... But I have no one.

I woke up with sound of beep..... Ugggghhhhh I can't open my eyes..... Wait.... Do I'm dead..... But what kind of voice is this...... Anaya focus.... And try to. Open your eyes..... Then I heard the sound of door opened....... Wait... Who is this.....

"doctor... How is she now.. ",someone asked.... It's the voice of man.... But who is this man.... It will be monster......"yes Mr. Khan..... She is out of danger and would be awake anytime. ",doctor said.

After this.... I heard the sound of door closed...... I think monster went out.... Anaya now focus...... I tried to open my eyes but can't...... Ugggggghhh... My head.... I tried again and finally I woke up and able to open my Eyes after so much struggle.....

"so you finally decided to awake..... ",he said rudely. I tried to get up and immediately fell on my back..... Ughhhhh.... Every part of my body aches.... Such monster.....

"hey.... Carefully.... You are not totally healed yet... ",he said while coming towards me.... Ahhhh... Now after too much torture..... He decided to care of me.... No anaya don't fall I his trap.... He will definitely slap you..... It will definitely his trick....

"no.... Please don't beat me now..... I will not say anything... Do anything.... Please..... ", I said while in panic and started to move backwards......

"hey.... I'm not going to beat you now.... My angel .....my love.... ",he said with full lovely voice....

No anaya don't fall in his trap... Here is many doctors so he must not want to create any drama..... But when we reach home.... He will again torture you...

_____________________________________

Oh my goodness.....

Will really shehryaar accept her as her wife..... Or is really a trick.......

And now what will anaya Do..... Try again to run.... Or tolerate his torture.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum.... ❤❤❤❤

Sorry for late update..... Actually I'm not feeling well so..... Anyways.....

I hope all of you enjoyed my story...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Plz follow me.. Share my story..... And don't forget to vote .......

Allah Hafiz...
Take care........
Bye........

Stay tuned.... ❤❤❤❤❤😘😘