part 26

Shehryaar POV :

I just feel like something crawling on my cheeks and then my ear...... When I opened my eyes..... Here is standing... My angel.... My beautiful wife.... "I don't mind it.... If you wake me up...... With kiss.... ",I said huskily..... "sherr....yyy... You are so.... ",she said while brushing.... Ya.... I know... I'm so romantic..... ",I said while blowing my hair... Which continuously irritating me..... "OK.... You are... Now... Get up... ",she said while turning...

I caught her wrist... Now she is on top of me... "now... Please give me kiss..... I'm your husband... Pleaseeee.. ",I said.... With curving my lips in pout...

"sherry.... Ummm... ",she hesitated.... "please na.... Only kiss... ",I said with wink... "OK.... But.... First close your eyes.... ",she said shyly...

"but I wanna see your face.. Your eyes..... "I said... "no.... Otherwise no.... Kiss... I'm going... "she said while wiggling in my grip.... "no... OK... I will... Now gimme.... Kissy ",I said happily...

I felt his lips on my lips..... Ahhh... What a sweet lips.... Like sweet cherry..... Soon... Our sweet kiss turn into rough and passionate kiss.... Now we are out of breath.... I break the kiss.... As I don't want ...that she die due to lack of air.... "ummm.... So someone... Not wanna to broke the kiss.... Hmm... I like it... Now my whole day will be bright and lovely... ",I said....

"OK... Now get up.... ",she said... She us still red... Awww...my angel..... "OK.. I will.... "I said.... She got up and went out....

I got up... And walked to washroom... When I came out... My clothes was neatly arranged on bed... She is perfect wife.... And will be perfect mother.... Ahh... What are you thinking...

I walked downstairs.... I sat on table... She served me breakfast.... But she did sit....
"hey.... Why are you not sitting.... "I asked... "ummm... Last time.... You stop me... To.. "I know what she trying to say .....

"angel.... I know what you trying to say.... But.. Please forgive me.... Now.. Please sit... " ,I said... "no... Please don't say it again.... It just... Nothing... Just forget about it... Tell me how's breakfast... ",she asked.... I smiled how my angel talk to me....

"OK.... "I tasted the breakfast... It's first time...someone... Whom I can say my family made the breakfast...."it's not good... At all... "I said while suppressing my smile... "uuuu...mmm.. OK I made it again... ",she said... Her eyes ..is now full of water like she us about to cry....

"no.. No... It's not good.... It's fantastic... Awesome.... I love it... ",I said... This brings the smile on her face but soon it turn into frown... "what happen...."I asked with worrying expression.... "you really like it... Or... You just don't wanna to make me upset.... ",she said...

"no... I really love it.... ",I said... Then we finished our breakfast....

"OK... Angel... I will come early... Then we will go to do shopping.... You check everything.... ",I said... Then I kiss her.....

Now I'm in my office... So what's the news..... "yes... Sir... Actually... ","Adam what happened... Tell me.... ",I said... Angrily...

"someone.... Trying to stole information about bhabi.... ",adam said...

"what.... Who fucking bastard try to do this..... ", I said....

"sir.... It's him... Your only enemy.... "Adam said...

"hell...... I will kill him.... That bastard..... Adam control whole situation ....and increase the security..... ",

Now I'm going back to home..... Now I will spend more time with her....

I was about to open the door.... But it opened by my beautiful wife...... She look stunning.... And... She wore the hijab which is match to her dress..... "so beautiful.... You are ready..... ",I said while entering.....

"ummm....you change your clothes.... I will.. Set the table.... "she said... "no...  Today We will eat in some...hotel.... ",I said....

"but.... "she about to say something... "no but.... I'm coming ",I said

"so how I'm looking.... ",I said ..."ummmm... Let me check... You look handsome... ",

"hmm.... So beautiful lady.... Let's go.... ",I said

Now we are in shopping mall... So... "angel.... Select anything you like... ",I said while pulling her more closer to me.... So no one dare to see her...

"OK... Today I will select for my wife.... "I said... I picked many clothes for her.... Including Saree... Froks... Suddenly I felt that she tense... "what happened... ",I asked while gripping my gun... "nothing... "

"you wanna buy something else... "I asked... "no... It's.. N.. No.. ",she said...

"OK... Then let's go... ",I said... "ummm... Sherry... I-i need some private things... ",she said.... Soon I look in front... Ohhh... So she wanna buy bras... "ooo.. So you wanna buy lingerie... I like it... " ,I said teasing her...

"it's not like that... I just wanna my bra.... You tore all..",she said immediately...

Then she go to shop... I think I should brought her phone....

_____________________________________
So.... Is their love story complete now.... Or... Something bad is waiting....

Who is him... His enemy... What he will do with anaya....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum..... ❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story ...

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes..
😊😊😊😊

Follow me, share my story.... And don't forget to vote....

Take care...
Allah Hafiz....
Bye....

Stay tuned...
😊😊❤❤❤