part 24

Anaya POV :

I'm adopted child...... My mother can't conceive .... So they adopted me..... We are happy family.... My mother and father both love me a lot..... They didn't tell me that I'm not their own daughter.... My father.... He was best father and man.... He was so kind heart...and love my mother a lot..... He supported my mother in every difficult time...... And never taunt my mother for not giving the child .....he even that always stand for her in society....... Both of them are my ideal.......

When I'm in 7 grade..... I heard them talking that I was not their own daughter...... Suddenly both looked me..... They knew that I heard everything.... Then.... They tell me everything........ They expected from me that... I will leave them... On shout on them..... But I'm not like ordinary kids.... I cried a lot.... But I'm happy that they adopted me.... Because they are best and sweetest parents in world.... Both of them love me lot....

But then.... In.... A car accident.... My father died..... Now it's only me and my mother........my mother loves my dad a lot..... He went to depression..... We tried a lot.... But nothing work out...... Then one day I came from school..... I meet with small accident.....

This accident brought my mom back to reality...... Now she just wanted to live her whole life with me.... Only me...

After few years.......
My grandma... Fix my mother marriage with my mom cousin.... Who loves my mom..... But my mom love my dad.....

My mom refused to marry.... Because she thought that no one give me the love of my father.... And she didn't want that her daughter suffer from any stress.... And personally I agreed my mom.... But destiny was something else.......

My mom's cousin often came to our house....... Spend the quality time with us........he brought a lots of gifts for me.... Took both of us for outing..... My mom smile which was vanish....started to come back.....

I'm happy to so my mother happy... He was really nice to us.... My dad was millionaire.......after his death.. Every thought that all his money and business was of my mom now.... But reality was something else....

My dad's business was of my mom under control...... While everything else... Home.. And apartment was of mine.... No one knew about this truth beacuse......it could endanger my life......

He again sent his proposal for my mom.... This time with of us agreed because we spent the happy time with him after so long time....

After few weeks.... My mom got married with him..... Both of them went on honeymoon.... I'm happy for my mom........ Now she is not alone .......niw she had someone who take care of her all wishes.....

He was good..... Too good with us... But after some... Month.... He yelled at my mom...... He started to ignore us....

One night...... He came totally drunk..... But he was not alone.. He came with mistress..... When my mom asked him about her..... He started to yell...... I was so scared..... It's first time.... When I saw a real monster in him.... ",I told him my story.... And I'm cautiously crying.... "shhhh.... Stop crying..... Jan-e-shehryaar...... ",he said while wiping my tears..... "then.... Tell me... What happened.... If you are comfortable...... Otherwise.. Come sleep.... You are so tired.... You can tell me when you feel comfortable.... ",he said while rubbing my back..... To stop my hiccups....

"no shehryaar..... I want to tell you everything...... I can't take it anymore.... It kill me... Everyday.... "I said... "OK.... First of all relax.... Calm down... ",he said while hugging me and kissing my forehead.... "feeling better.... ",he asked..... I love him a lot..... Everyday..... With every passing second..... My love for him increasing... "y.. Yeah... ",I said.... Controlling my hiccups..

"after.... That night.... He came to home... Drunk...... After few days my mom protest ......one day he beat my mother...... With... Belt....,

After this..... Daily I heard the screams and cry of my mom..... He used my mom and beat her until.... She became unconscious... He kept me starve for my days.....

But after few months.... He again... Love us.... Stop beating my mom.... Took us for outing...... First we can't believe him..... But soon my mom started to believe him... But.... I can still feel and see a monster in his eyes.....

One day..... My mom went to dad office to do some work.... I'm alone in home....

Suddenly door opened..... Monster in drunk state came to me... I started to move backwards...... He caught me.... Dropped me on sofa... And started to undress me....... He ripped my dress and in unhook my bra...

____________________________________
Oh my goodness.......

What happened with anaya.... In her past.....

Will shehryaar leave her.... Or... Support her....

Then how Asim and anaya meet.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone.,asslam u alikum..... ❤❤❤❤

Sorry for late update..... Still.. I'm not feeling well....

I hope all of you enjoyed my story.. ❤❤❤😍😍

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes... ❤❤❤❤

Follow me.... Share my story... And don't forget to vote..

Take care...
Allah Hafiz ...
Bye ....❤❤❤❤❤

Stay tuned 😚😚😘😘😍😍❤❤