part 33

Anaya POV:

"you..... "I said... I'm totally shocked... How this man do this with me.

"yes.... Babes... Me.. Missing me. Me too. I know you still love me. I know my babe ",he said while touching my face.

I turned my face. His eyes was full of lust. I know he loved me but why he didn't try to find me.

"I know babe what you are thinking ....i try but my best... But your love boy is too powerful. But now you are with me. I'll make you mine. ".... Asim said...

I was totally shocked. How he can say this when he knew that I'm married now.

"Asim.. It's not possible. I'm married now. I have new life to live... ",I said

"but you love me ....",he said..

"ummm... Look Asim... I'm married.. Now I'm his wife ....",I said while trying to convince him.

He took hand and squeezed it gently .."Anaya.. Look I can understand ...i know you still love me... You can divorce him .",he said..

I looked him with unbelievable expression. What he is trying to say.

" WHAT.....",I yelled while clenching my fist.... "I will never do this..... He is my husband... I love him.... A lot... More than anything ".

"No...i know you love me and... It's...not like that. I know he tortured you and made you believe on this... Right anaya... ",he said with unreadable expression. Like he wants to make me believe on this....

"look Asim... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but please try to understand I love him ..."I didn't complete my sentence when I felt burning sensation on my cheek and realization hit me... He just slapped me...

I looked at him with burning eyes... I will not show him my weakness...

"no you can only love me.... You get that "...he asked me while shouting madly... He look like demon. He is not that Asim anymore which I knew.

"you can do what you want but you will never make me your..",I said while challenging him...

"OK... Challenge... I will happily accept it.",he said... His eyes that was totally cold and emotionless that time. I gluped. I know something bad is coming.

Then he left. I'm still tied on chair. I try to free my hands. But everything is  useless. Where are you shehryaar. Please help me. Before he do something with me...

Asim POV:

Now my anaya is with me.... I feel so complete. But how can she love him. Now my anger is out of my control.... Uggggghhhh... How.. How she can love. He murdered her parents. He ruined her life. How.... I started to throw everything.

The door opened with bang "what happened.. Look what you did.... "

"she said that she love him.... ",I said while penting hard because of controlling my anger..

"who  said... "..my friend asked.

"anaya.. She said that she love him... Not me. She hurt my feelings. I love her. ",I said. It's just feel like someone clenched my heart. I love her. I save her. From her father... From this world. How she can do this with me.

"Asim I know you love her .but you have to do something that make her to love you "...said my friend.

"I try my best. I can see how much she love him.... I just feel like everything is finished. I really love her.. You know what i did for her. Now she is with me and I will never let her go at any cost "..i said.

"what will you do now... "he asked...

"just wait and watch... I will  make her mine. First physically then... ",I said while smirking

Anaya POV :

I woke up with cold water.... "uuuuggghh.... What the.... ",I was about to shouted on person who did this. But suddenly I felt the sting on my cheek.

"you bi**h... Get up ",I opened my eyes and see the person who did this. It's none other than Asim  .

"so what you think about us.... ",he asked with warning eyes..

"still... I love him only him... I love my shehryaar and I'm... ",I was about to complete my sentence when again he slapped me and I taste metal taste inside my mouth... It's my blood.

"you.... Now you will regret on your words... Just wait ",he said while gripping my hairs. It's hurt like hell ....where are you.please take me away from this hell ....

Then he went out, I don't where but thank god he is gone. Because his phone ringed......

after sometime ,a person enter into room. "so he was true,you are really beautiful.. I would love to taste you.. "he said while smirking..

"who are you.. And what are you doing here... Go away if you touch me asim will kill you ",I said while trying best to not to show him my weakness...

Mature content..... Read it on your own  risk....

"ohh wow little tigress... I would love when you scream under me.. And by the way I'm his friend and he will believe me not  you... Slu* ",he said in demon voice... Allah please not again...

He came to me and started to undress me.. I'm still tied on chair.... "tigress look... I have some more surprises for you.... Look these toys... "he said while touching me...

I feel so disgusted.. Please someone help me... I screamed but it muffle....

____________________________________

Oh my goodness .....

What he will do with anaya ...

Will Asim be able to save anaya....

And what about shehryaar... What he will do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum....

Sorry for late update because I'm super busy now a days.... And thank you so much for you love and appreciatation......

I hope you enjoyed my story....

Don't forget to vote, leave your comments...

Take care...
Bye....
Allah Hafiz...

Stay tuned...
❤❤❤❤❤❤