part 27

Shehryaar POV:

Now  I'm standing out of Victoria Secret..... Waiting my angel.... Suddenly.... I caught the sight of my angel..... She us coming toward me.... "so angel... How many... ",I said teasingly....

"what.... What are you saying... ",she asked while frowning.... She is totally confused... Aww... My angel is so innocent.... I love her..

"I mean.... How many lingeries you brought... You should brought a lot.. Because I will tore it.... Ahh.... ",I whispered. She is totally red like tomato now.... I love when she blushed like this...

"sherry.... You. ..lets go ",she said while blushing... "OK... But now... We will buy a mobile phone for you.... You really need it.. ",I said..

"no... Sherry... No need to buy it.",she protested .."no.. I feel it.. Its for your safety and it's your need... ",I said while dragging her with me...

I brought her a mobile... "sherry... Ummm.. ",she tried to ask something... "what happened anaya... "I said while turning to her...

"I need to go washroom... I have to pee.. ",she with hesitation... "OK.. Come with me... ",I said... She still hesitate when she asked something... I need to talk to her.. And increase her confidence..

Now I'm standing outside and waiting her... It's quite late why she doesn't come now... I hope she is fine... But how I can go in... Suddenly door opened.. I thought that it would be my angel but it's woman in abaya... I feel something is wrong with her... Means it look like a man...

I ran into washroom.. And the scene in front of me.. Make me furious and my heart clenched...
My angel was sitting on floor.. And on her left cheek was the finger prints.. Like someone slap her... I ran to her and carry her sat her in my lap... "angel what happened.. Who did this... ",she was crying with hiccups...

No its not time to ask. Question... I called the Adam and order him to increase the security outside... I hug my angel and try to calm her... She is so scared...

I picked her up and walked out of mall.. I buried  her face in my chest so no one can see her...

I sat on back seat of car and my angel was still in my lap, in my arms near my heart.... Now she is unconscious... But what happened with her... How. Did all this... I was standing outside..
But who did this with my angel I will give him tortours death...

I laid her in bed.... "Amma bi call the doctor ",I said.. "how did this.. And who.. ",she asked with shock...

Soon doctor came and check her... He said that I should left the room but I can leave my angel with man ...no never..
"doctor.. How's she now.. "u asked with worried expression...

"Mr. Khan... I check her previous reports.... In past she suffer from coma and depression.... And to see her condition... I think.. Again something bad happen because... Her stress and depression level again arise and today she is unconscious due to this.... Please... Take care her.. And stay her away from stress... Other wise you know the consequences is not good... ",doctor said.... Yawar took the doctor...

I saw my angel.... And I'm still confused what happened with her.... I stood up and walk to washroom... When I came out.. My angel was still sleeping... I came out of her room and walked to the kitchen... I think I should make something healthy for her...

Amma bi came in kitchen and started to ask.. "son.. What are you doing here.... You. Just go... From here I will make something for both of you.. ",

"no amma bi... Today I want to make something for my angel... ", I protested... "but you don't know how to cook.. ",I was about to argue... So suddenly I hear the scream of my angel... I ran to her... She was sweating badly and crying while scratching her arms and face...

I went to her and ask try to calm her... And hug her and rub his back.. She is still stiff and soon she sleep in my arm, I laid her down... Her face was totally red due to scratching... But what happened.. Still the same question... I came out and asked amma bi to give me bowl of cold water...

I began to wipe her face.. Her face was destroy due to finger prints and scratch... I put the oniment on scratch... I will kill.. What ever.. Who ever.. Whether a man or woman... How dare that person lay the hand on my angel... I got up and lay beside her soon sleep engulfed me....

Please leave her.... Please.. "shehryaar please save me.... "she yelled but I'm so helpless how I can save my wife.... They beat her and shehryaar please... I'm pregnant... Please save our child... She screamed for help but I'm so helpless...

._______________________________________
Who did this with anaya and what that person do....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum.... ❤❤❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story.. ❤❤❤

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Follow me, share my story... And don't forget to vote 😄😊😊

Take care...
Allah Hafiz...
Bye....

Stay tuned.. 😊😊😘😘😚💓❤