part44

Anaya POV:

Love is pain. I'm crying . I think there is no happiness and love for me in this world. I just wished to be loved and adored. Where I was wrong. Allah... It's so much. I think I should do suicide. Yeah... That's right.

I got up from floor and went into bathroom. I turned on the shower and started to think about my life. Such a pathetic life. My mother didn't think about me. Never love me. Then my stepfather he tried to rape and then my fiance. Hahaha... I don't need this life. When the is no one to love me.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed the knife in my hand and set it on my wrist.

Suddenly I heard the loud banging on my door. But in hustle and bustle I cut my wrist and soon the dark dots started to appear on my vision. I fell on floor.

I'm coming dad.... Finally..

Shehryaar POV :

Shehryaar POV :

I was drinking like there is no tomorrow .suddenly shehrooz came and snatched the drink. "what are you doing. Are you crazy ",he said angrily.

"yes I'm crazy. How she can think like this about me. Don't she love me .",I said and stat crying. I'm tired of my life. Whenever I think now everything is alright ,then everything shatter. Why it always me.

"tell me what happened. ",shehrooz asked. I tell him everything. He listened everything carefully.

"I know she is wrong. But you didn't slap her. She is pregnant. You should think about her condition. I know she is wrong. But she is right at her place. ",he said ."what... You think I'm wrong. How she can think like this. She should trust me. ",I said while tears was still flowing from my eyes.

"yes you are right. But the past never let her trust you blindly. You should go to her and try to solve the situation .she is expecting your child. Any stress is harmful for both of them. ",he said. But... I think he is right. I should control myself for her and our baby. I should not slap her. I should resolve our problems. "yes.  You are right. I will go. Thank you. You always here for me being a great support. ",I said give him brother hug.

I started to move to my room. But the feeling that something is going to happen... Something very bad scaring me. Oh my Allah.

I opened the door but halted due to scene in front of me. Anaya holding the knife on her wrist. I ran to her and snatched the knife. "are you crazy. What are you doing. You are going to kill herself and child. Really anaya. ",I shouted on her.

She started to snatch the knife and said "I don't want to live anymore. I'm so tired. I don't anything but death. ",she said.

"ANAYA ...are you serious. You are that much desperate for s** . If you want this OK... I will ",I said.

"don't you dare to touch me now .i feel disgusted from you touch. So that's the reason you found another bi** .thats why you lost interest in me... ",she said while penting hard. Her ace was red with anger. But I was standing there dumbstruck. Why she is talking about.

"what are you saying. I.. "I asked her confusingly.. "hahaha... Mr Khan. How easily you act like innocent person who doesn't know anything. I must appreciate your acting skills. ",she said with clap and broken laugh.

"seriously. I don't know anything what are you saying. ",I said...

"oh ..that bitch really did magic on you.  Isn't? ",she said .i was still confused what she is talking about.

"anaya tell me. Baby. You are scaring me. What TV happened. Who stuff your brain against me ",I said taking the step towards her. She moved back and stop me with his hand gestures "you enough make me fool . Everything was lie. You just want child. ",she said.

"Enough ",I said and gripped her jaws "enough.. I'm here to solve everything but here you accusing me on anything which I never did ",I said tighten my hold on her jaws.

"just shut up. You are lying .then who the fu** is that bitch ",she said and throw the mobile on me.

There was the picture of me kissing.. Kissing iqra. My wife who died so many year before but who send her these pictures.

"anaya you are we thinking wrong. I can explain. Please let me explain "I said while cupping her cheeks.

" so that's right. Tell me who is she. She is you another whore or.. "she about to say.

"shut up. Don't you dare to say anything foul against her "I said. My body was shaking with anger how my innocent anaya say this. How?

"so I'm right she is you other slut that's why you are taking her side ",she said with haters in her eyes .i know if I try to explain anything to her she will not understand and think I'm laying.

"shut up. She is not whore. She has special space in my heart. ",I said and leave the house in anger. How low she can stoop .

Anaya POV:

I stood there like statue. I cried out loud. Why. What his mean.
Special space. Why. What I can do now. My life is toy for everyone. Ahhh.. It's paining. My heart like it will explode. I sat down. I don't know when I lost my conscious.

I woke up with phone ring. Ugghhh who is this person. "hello ",I said..

"so you finally know that your husband love someone else. What will you do. Don't you want revenge. ",..

"who are you.  What you want. How you know everything. ",I said...

"I'm your well-wisher. I know your blood is boiling. And you want revenge. I will help you any revenge and now you don't dare to call me. ",I said and hung up the call. Last night memories started to come. My eyes again started to fill with tears .i got up and stood under shower. I started to cry loud. I just want to end this pain,.. This life. But I can't.

Now I have to live for my child. I will leave him and asked for divorce. But he snatched my child from me. No I never let him take my child. I will leave this place now. Yes that's right.

I came out and pack some necessary things. But I can't take this. Everyone will be downstairs. I throw the bag from window.

I walked downstairs. I eat my breakfast silently. Everyone was looking at my face "what ",I said irritatingly.

I got up and went out. Thank god there was no one on gate. I went out and take a deep breath "finally I'm out.. From this torture cell ",I mumbled. But still I'm feeling like I'm doing wrong .   I stated to walk aimlessly. Where should I go now. Why shehryaar. Why you did this with me. Look just because of your lust you ruined my life. Why.

Suddenly a car stop in front and two men came out and put the cloth on my mouth. I tried to free myself. But soon darkness consumed. My baby... Shehryaar.... That's what I'm thinking that time.... And darkness consumed me

__________________________________

Oh my goodness...
Who is that person...
Will shehryaar able to find the anaya before something happened to her.....

Why shehryaar didn't tell her truth. Now what...

~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~•••••~~~~~•••••

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum...

Sorry for late update.. And love you for waiting my update...

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Take care...
Allah Hafiz...
Bye....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤