part 35

Anaya POV:

My eyes shot open with loud bang and someone entered in the room...... With a gun in his hand...

"wh--o a-are y-you.... P-please don't kill m-me... ", I said while shuttering... My heart pumping so fast... I just like breath is stuck and someone is clenching my heart....

"p-please don't k-kill m-me ",I said while shuttering. I even not able to protect my self because my hands are still cuffed... Why Allah... Why me... I don't wanna live anymore... I don't wanna die like this... Please took my life before I raped again. Uncontrollable tears are continuously  was following from my eyes.....

I heard the steps coming toward me and I started to move backwards to hide from new evil eyes....

"p-please d-dont t-touch m-me... ",I said while struggling with cuffs....

Soon the man came in front of me and he was just one inch away from me .... I totally freeze by the closeness... It's not that due to fear because it felt like shehryaar is near me .... I can smell his cologne.

"s-s-s-sh-heryaar-r ",I said with wobbly lips. I even can't speak that time. My heart was beating so fast... I just feel like he is one who is near me... I just feel so protective...

"anaya....... ",this voice is too familiar... It's my shehryaar. He came here to save me.

"sheh----",I tried to say his name but I was not able to complete my word. I just wanna to hug him, touch him and feel him. I love him a lot.

"oh my god... Yes me .your shehryaar. Babe I'm here. I will save you, no one will ever try to hurt you now. ", he said.his voice shows many emotions. How much I missed him. How much I missed his voice.

He untied me and and covered me with his coat. I was totally naked .i started to cry. "shhh... My angel... Shhhh... Stop crying. Now... I'm here ",he said while hushing me.i don't know when i lose my consciousness....

Shehryaar POV:

"sherry.....i..., ",angel was about to say something but stop... "yes.... What happen.... ", I asked looking in her eyes to search his tension .....

"nothing... Be safe... " she said... I don't want to go but it's emergency... I can't wait anymore.... But with each step it's just feel.... I'm going away from my angel.... Like its our last conversation..... Like something bad going to happen.......

................

"what happened.... Adam, why you call me urgently... ",I asked... I was penting so hard....

"sir someone tracking the mam continuously... And even that our data was stolen by them.... Our enemy planing something huge and dangerous.... They will definitely use the mam against you.... ", Adam said..... He was looking so worried about anaya.... He really treat anaya like his sister.....

"thank you Adam.... And yes increase the security of anaya... Take care of house... I'm going hospital because anaya is alone there.... ",..i said in bossing tone...

When I reached the hospital there was no sign of anaya. I panicked and roam around the hospital.... But no avail. It's like someone kidnapped anaya.... No.. No... This can't happen... It's my mistake.... FU**...i punched the wall....

I called the Adam... "Adam.... Someone kidnap the anaya..... Search everywhere.... I need that person who kidnap the anaya.... ALIVE.  ....do everything....i need her alive and safe and sound at any cost.... Do you get it... ",I said furiously.... My hands are shaking ...if something bad happens with her.... It's all my mistake.. I should protect her.....

Now it's third week without anaya... My Angel....my love...
"Adam... Any report ...",I asked the Adam as he entered the office...

"no sir.... It's seems like they are not here... ",he said while bowing his head... "dammit...... Do anything... I need her in 24 hours.... Otherwise I will kill you... Get out ... "I said furiously..

I didn't entered in my room since then... How I can rest when my angel is in danger . Please god... Give her back... This time I will kill myself... I don't want to suffer like before.... This time I can't lose my wife...

Flashback :.........

"shehryaar please save me... "

"iqra I'll save you. Please don't leave me ",I said. First my parents and now my wife my love. Why all of this always happens with me.
But first I have to protect iqra... 

"sir we trace the number... "Adam said.

"then let's go be fast... ',I sad while grabbing my coat. I'm coming iqra... I'm coming to save you....

When we reached there, there was no one... "what the fucking hell... Adam you said... ",I was beyond furious. He again tricked me. Fuck..

My cell phone ringed. It's again him "you really think you will caught me easily... Hahaha... ",he said... My blood boiled... "what the fuck you want me to do.. ",I said angrily... What he want. Where is my baby.

"come to my place alone. Otherwise I'll kill your two family members... If you try to become clever ",he said and hung up the call before I asked him anything further.. Two family members... But my only remaining family is iqra... Then what he is talking about..  

Continue..................

____________________________________
Who's that man... What he did with shehryaar.  

Who's his second family member of shehryaar.....

What happened with iqra... And who did this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone,asslam u alikum.....

Please forgive me for late update....

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes...

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Take care...
Allah Hafiz....
Bye.. 

Stay tuned ❤❤❤❤❤❤