part 25

Anaya POV:

He unhook my bra.... I wiggled under him....put he tie my hands above my arm.... Put his whole weight on me.... I pleaded him.... Please stop... I'm like your daughter..... But he didn't listen .....and then undress himself...

I closed my eyes because I didn't want see..... My life... My dignity... Crashed.....  When he about to enter himself in me.....

Suddenly  we heard the sound of unlocking of door......he rapidly stood up and dressed himself.....

My came..... She yelled.... Because he blamed me that when he car home.... I'm naked and.... And .....a boy also with me and fingering me...... He said..... Thank god.... I was on time...... Otherwise.... Both them.... My mom looked at me distrustful and disbelief  eyes..... She asked me... "anaya..... Is it true.... ",I tried to tell her everything..... But can't because he gave warning glares.... "wifey..... You think... I'm lying.....hoe you can..... ",he said with sad face which is absolutely  fake.....

From that day..... My mom hated me.... I was so much hurt that my mom didn't believe me....

But one thing that disturbing...... That man.... Change.... Means... He didn't touch me.... And try to make the good relation between mom and me like before...... And... I don't but he was change..... I knew something is fishy  ......but what I didn't figure out......

I looked up and with shivering voice.... I called shehryaar.... "S.. Sh....shehryaar.... "....but he didn't replay me.... I'm so scared... What if  he hates me....... He again became ruthless.... Beast...

"I know I'm not worth of your love..... I'm not pure.... But believe... You are the one who took my innocence...... Please believe me...... Don't leave me.... Please don't torture me again.... I will not bear this now...... I will be Di.... "I am to complete my words but I felt his lips on my lips......

We kissed each other passionately...... To claim each other. .....he entered his tongue in my mouth and explore my whole mouth.....i tried to dominate but he was still dominate.... Both of us.... Was out of breath... But don't want to separate...... But now my lungs needs oxygen because I felt light headed....

I pushed him.... So I fill my lungs with oxygen..... Finally he left .....we are penting hard and to inhale more air we can.... I looked him with swollen lips and teary eyes....

"don't ......say rubbish about my love.... My life.... My angel... ",I felt light heart ....."it's not your mistake ......what he did with you.... It's not your mistake ....my love.... I believe you.... You are pure..... I know I'm the one who took your innocence..... I'm so bad..... I did so much bad with you...... You are already broken.... But..... I broke you more..... I think I'm worse more than him.... Please forgive me..... "he said while crying.... And kneeling in front of me......

I kneeled infront me....i just felt like someone clenched my heart..... "please don't say this..... You are too good.... You are not like him.... You are one who. Heal me.... Who believe me..... Who give me love.... Care.... Which I wish..... You make my life valued... Worthy.... ",I said while crying and kissing him again.....

This time I initiate the kiss.....it feel so good..... "hey..... I think.. We should... Otherwise you will wake up naked next morning.... ",he said.... Mischievously....

I blushed.... "I have no problem.... ",I said while biting my lip.."awww....so my wife is so eager...... I'm too..... But.wifey ....now you are S OK weak..... We will do everything... But now you should take some rest...... "he said... While smirking... "OK.... I just saying... Because.. So... You don't feel that I don't love you..... ",I said while struggling with my words....

"yeah..... Don't be sad angel..... Believe me..... Tomorrow.... I'm going to fu** you so hard that you will not able to walk properly for full weak..... You need someone support to walk..... To wash you..... And believe me I'm here for you..... "he said huskily..... I blushed... "sherrryyy.... Such a pervert... Go... I need to sleep... ",I said while pushing him....

I laid down...... I'm so tired... Soon sleep engulfed me.... And I feel like someone pulling me back I knew it must be sherry...

Shehryaar POV:

In past few weeks.... Our relation became more strong..... We love each other..... Try to make each other happy..... I love her a lot..... But I know his past is dark like me......

When he told me about her past.... It just feel like someone clenched my heart...... I hate my self.... How I can do something bad with this girl..... With my angel.... But I just want..... At that time..... That man was alive and I can do much more bad with him..... But how I can took his revenge from this innocent..... I thought while looking at her sleeping form.....

______________________________________

What will be the plan of her father.....

Why suddenly he behave like nice person....

Will it's the end if their love story..... Or... A monster waiting to separate both of them... These two love birds...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum..... ❤❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story.... ❤❤❤

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Follow me.... Share my story... And don't forget to vote....

Take care....❤❤😍😍
Allah Hafiz....
Bye...

Stay tuned...