part34

Anaya POV :

He roamed his hands all over my body... I feel so disgusted. I just hate myself . Why I'm so weak. Why I can't help myself. Everyone just play with my emotions. First my mom and dad then Asim. Why everything happened with me.

He was busy in undressing me and captured whole view of my body in his eyes. He unbutton his shirt..... And was about to strip his pant.

When door started to bang like someone is kicking badly. The situation turned out and he turned the situation like I'm forcing him. Now I'm on top of him .i continuously wiggle above him.

Suddenly door opened with bang and there stood the Asim . His nostrils was flaring with anger and he looked at us with eyes full of anger.

"what the fu** is going on here ",he shouted at us...

"look Asim what she is doing. I'm coming here to realize her that you love her and she should give your relation a chance. But she started to force and thank god you come here ", he said.

I'm standing there totally shocked. I just.. How someone can do this. I have to explain myself. I was about to speak but I was cut off by slap on my cheek.

"you bit** how you can do this with me. I'm so dumb that I thought that you love me back. ",he said... He gave me disgusted look.

"no.. Please believe me.. He is one who planned this ",I said while crying loudly .

" how i can believe you. You are the one who play with my feelings. I save your life. I'm the one who save you from your father who was going to sold you",Asim said with authority and anger..

I was totally shocked. Why and how he can do this. He was sorry for his acts. He was changed and accepted me as his daughter. "no... I know you are lying. He was changed. He loved me and accepted me as his daughter. You are a liar ".i said while breathing hardly.

"hahaha... You think I'm lying to you. Now you are only a bit** and piece of shit for me. So story is that... I knew you were raped by your father. Your mom didn't believe you anymore. But why you thought that your father changed himself in your love. He just act like a sweet father. So that he can sell you. He was going to sell you to shehryaar. I'm the one who planned everything with your father. But ,due to your kindness and beauty, I fell in love. But you bi**h broke my heart in million pieces. Now you will get punishment for this.... "Asim said while smirking devilishly...

I know he planned something huge and dangerous. Please shehryaar come and save me. Your anaya is about to die.

Suddenly door was knocked by someone. Asim stood up and went to open the door. One of his man came with a box and some wires. I have no idea what was going to happen with me and what he will do now to torture me.

"look anaya I have gift for you "..he said while laughing devilishly...

"wha--t  a--re you planning-g to d-do with m-me n-ow ",I asked while shuttering .I somehow know he is going to torture me, and my guts came true.

He attached the wire with my abdomen, arms and inner thighs. "now my little anaya is going to get shocks... ",he said while laughing like demons. Please shehryaar come fast ...please save... Save your anaya... From this beast ...

Suddenly I felt jerk... It's electric shock. My full body is in pain and I think I'm going to die because it's unbearable. Please shehryaar come... I wanna see your face once before my death.
"sh-heh-ryaar-r..... Ahhhhhh... ",I didn't realize when I utter his name..

"what f**k you just say... You bit**...you called his name.... Now face the consequences ",Asim yelled.

He increased the intensity of shocks... Suddenly dark spots dancing in front of my eyes and I became unconscious.... And I don't know how much more time he torture me ...

Suddenly my eyes opened with sting of cold water on my wounds.... "wake up... You slut... Today I'm hungry and you are going to fulfill my lust... I'm super excited because I'm going to impregnate you.... You will give birth of our love.. ",he said while smirking devilishly..

"no... Ahhh... As--sim p-plaease don't do this... Ahhh "I said while painfully pleading in front of him.... 

Mature content.... Read on your own risk.....

He came in front of me... He started to roam his hands all over my body  ....i feel so disgusted. He entered in me so brutally and I know I will die with his torture...

He groaned when he found his release deep in me... And he doesn't stop he fu** me until I lose my consciousness.....

My eyes shot open with loud bang and someone entered in the room... I saw the gun in his hand... Oh my god... Is this man going to kill me....

____________________________________
Oh my goodness.....

Who's that person....

Is this man is her Savior or..... Killer... Or new raper.....

___________________________________

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum....

Sorry for late update... I'm super busy now days,.please forgive me..

Forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Don't forget to vote and comment....

Have a nice day...

Take care
Bye...
Allah Hafiz  ...

Stay tuned...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤