part 37

Shehryaar POV:

I opened the door with trembling hands. What will doctor going to tell me about anaya. "M.r shehryaar.. Please come and sit ",I sat on the chair infront of doctor

"M.r shehryaar... Your wife's condition is not good. It's seems like she was brutally abused and tortured and even that she was raped multiple time..... ",doctor said and I was totally shocked. Again.... Again my wife was raped by someone... Ugggghhh... Why always I can't able to save my wife.... First iqra and now anaya..  .

"M.r shehryaar... Are you listening me ",doctor said "u--umm yes... So what's her condition now "I asked. I was scared what if something bad happene.

"M.r shehryaar.... Their is possibility... Ummmm... May be your wife get pregnant or if she doesn't get conscious she may go into coma or may be she suffer from severe depression "doctor said. I know this will happen. No I can't lose my love.. I will protect her and help her to forget everything...

"OK... Now we will discuss about her condition when she get her conciousness... ",doctor said. I stood up and left the cabin...

Suddenly my phone ringed "hello shehryaar it's me shehrooz...  I caught the man who kidnapped anaya... And you can't believe it's not him. It's Asim... ", shehrooz said.. I was shocked. Asim, .

" I'm coming... This bloody *** has to pay for everything she did with anaya. ",I said while clenching my fist. My blood boiled in anger..

"no... You should be there... With anaya.. When she wake up .she will asked for you ",shehrooz said. Yes.. What will her condition when she got up and what if she is pregnant. What she will do with herself. What I can do. I will be here with my anaya.... This is all my fault. A tear slipped from his eye and he wiped it before anyone can see it...

He went toward the room where her angel is sleeping peacefully. Suddenly the nurse running out of the room.... "doctor... Doctor ",I alerted. What happened to my angel. "'what happend nurse.. ",I asked but she don't reply me and doctors came and entered into the ICU... I tries to go inside.. "sorry.. Sir you can't go inside ",nurse said while blocking my way...

"what the fuck did you say..... She is my wife. Now go away before I kill you ",I said while aiming my gun on her head. She got scared and nodded. She stood there like statue until Adam came and calm me down "sir... Please leave her. Let them do their work. Otherwise they will not able to do their work ",Adam said and put the gun into my pants...

It's been an hour since the doctor were inside doing don't know what with my angel. And with each passing minute, I'm losing my mind. I just want to punish myself for this carelessness....

Suddenly the door opened and doctor came out " M.r shehryaar..... There us good news for you. Mrs. Shehryaar is out of danger. She will awake soon... But still anything could happen. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say ",doctor said. These scary thoughts  clenching my heart. But I know everything will settle now. Now I will make my angel the happiest person in the world.

After this shehryaar entered in ICU and sit beside her. He can see the scars on her face ,lips . This only increase his anger and frustration that he is loser.

He got up and went out "Adam... Increase the security here and don't try to move your ass from here... Not even in any emergency......You get that  ".he said rudely. He can't anything properly unless he punished himself for all those miseries which shatters his angel. He drove toward his mansion.
He opened the door of basement where he kept the man who hurt his angel so brutally.

"shehryaar ...you here .what are you doing here. You should be with bhabi ",shehrooz said. Shehryaar didn't look at him "first... I will make his hell then I will be able to think anything. ",shehryaar said coldly without any emotion and this tone is sign for shehrooz and everyone. "don't pissed me anymore ".

"you mother fu** ,how dare *punch*you * punch* touch *her* ." he said punching him continuously. No one try to do and speak anything. Because this side of shehryaar khan wet the everyone pant. "shehrooz... Torture him in your best way. And don't let him die easily. But first I would like to give him honor of being tortured by shehryaar khan ",shehryaar said.

"hahaha.... You are crazy for that piece of shit. Believe me she is not that good on bed. But she taste like heaven ",Asim said while laughing devilishly. This only increase his anger.

Shehryaar smirked and said " let's see... How you stay awake and keep laughing like this with my torture ".

"shehrooz give me knife. First I will cut his d***  ",he did what he said. Asim screamed in pain. He just left like the screams and he want to do worse than this and he did. He put the huge amount of chilli.... Extreme hot and spicy chilli on his wound. Asim screamed and begging him. But he is devil and to do more than this. But before he do anything more, Asim passed out. "mother f**  lost his consciousness. Shehrooz heals his wound . It's not enough for me. ",shehryaar said. Now he was looking totally a mess. He can't forget anything and Asim word so easily. He punched the wall and punched it continuously. But shehrooz handle him. Both of them were crying now. Shehrooz order his men to leave and they left in on second. Both were crying badly.
Shehryaar because he thinks himself a loser and feeling the same pain after so many year. That's he is curse for everyone Who loved him. And shehrooz because he can't see his friend, his brother like this. He is good man. But this cruel world made him devil. So see his wife raped in front of his eyes, so see his mother raped and killed in front of him is so much for a child. He knew shehryaar can only break and in front of him. "why shehrooz, it always me.... Whyyyyyy..... ",this only clenching shehrooz heart. "why... Am I that bad.... Am I bad omen for every one Who love me.... Why... First my parents... Then iqra... Now anaya... ",shehryaar said while crying loudly. "shehryaar don't say this... You are not a bad omen... ","then why ....",shehryaar said now both were sitting on floor.

Suddenly shehryaar's phone ringed,shehrooz attended the call because he was not in his good state! "hello, M.r shehryaar.... Please come hospital... Please fasly.... Your wife........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happened with shehryaar parents.....

What happened with anaya.... Is something more bad going to happen with shehryaar....

What's going to happen in shehryaar life....

____________________________________

Hi guys, asslam u alikum...

Here is next update....

Don't forget to vote and comment... *please *

Please forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Take care...
Bye...
Allah Hafiz...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤