bonus chapter 1

Anaya POV:

Life is not only the bed of thrones. Finally after many struggles, I find my happiness.

"what are you thinking.. Don't stress yourself., it's not good for your health. ",shehryaar said snuggling his face in my neck. He started to place the sweet kiss. I moan.

"shehryaar... Leave me. ",I bite my lips to control my moan. "no.. I want you ",he started to roam his hands all over my body.

"S.. Shehryaar I'm hungry ",I said, the knot of pleasure started to form in my stomach. "that's what I want... I'm hungry too ",he said. Oh my god. Why he always that much horny.

"S.. Shehryaar I want food ",I kicked him from the bed.."what  the hell. What is this anaya ",he screamed with pain.

"haha... That's what your baby doing always in my stomach ",I said. I got up from bed. Wrap the sheet as I'm naked. still I'm not comfortable to walk around the shehryaar naked. He came behind me  like a lost puppy.

"now.. What??? ",I said while lifting my eyebrow. "can't we take the bath together. We should not waste water. ",he said. "ahhha.. Let me think. ",I said while rubbing my chin. Suddenly baby kicked again. "ahh... ",I hissed in pain.

"look baby is saying yes.."he said and took me in shower with himself. We take shower together. That's what our love which grooming each day.

Now I'm 6 month pregnant. My belly is huge like I'm caring twins. Although it's not. Shehryaar change a lot. Now he always fulfil my wishes, needs and cravings. I never think that someday I will get that much love. We share everything with each other.

"hey... What happened. You are looking lost. What's bothering you. Tell me ",he said while rubbing my stomach.

I cupped his cheek. "it's nothing baby. I was thinking how our life take turn. How much I'm happy now with you ",I said and placed a peck on his lips.

We ate our breakfast in complete silence. Then he again took me in our room "shery.. I'm tired now from rest. Whole day I spend in this room. It suffocating me now ".

"baby I know but your health is most important for me. Please cooperate with me ",he said.  Tears started to form in my eyes. "you don't love me anymore. All you care about your baby ",I said. Damn these hormones. Soon my cry turn into hiccups.

"shhh.. It's not like this baby. I love you more than anything. It's our baby right. Please stop crying. OK I will take you out for dinner ",he said. His face, it's look like he will cry any time soon. I just want to laugh at his face. I bite lips to control my laugh. But his face. I can't keep control and laugh loudly "hahaha... ".

"now what.. You are laughing ",he said. I laugh more loudly. "damn... Your hormones. Definitely give me heart attack ",he said. I know I'm giving him hard time. But I don't know why I just can't control myself.

Shehryaar POV:

Life is really beautiful with my wife. I can't able to live any second without her. She is really angle. But her hormones. Oh.  My  god.  At first she is crying, then she starts laughing. But she is really lovely. I know how much this pregnancy is difficult for her. I knew every one thinks that she is not the first lady Who is giving birth. But she is giving birth to my child. That's matter to me.

She came out of room with his hand on her stomach. This pregnancy really suits her. If we didn't plan today dinner. I will definitely rip her clothes and took her here. Ugghh. Control. But after dinner she is all mine. I smirked.

"I know you are thinking something dirty... Ahh.. You are such a horny sherry ",she said with little anger.

"angel...its not my fault. You are looking damn hot. ",I said and. Lick my lips. She slap me lightly on my shoulder. "let's go. I'm hungry. ",she said .i rap my arm around her waist.