part 14

Shehrooz POV :

I know that the past of Anaya bhabi and shehryaar is not good. In fact shehryaar's past is totally dark. His enemies snatch and destroy every hope of light..... I just wish and pray from god that both of them can heal each other......

Now we made the dinner.... "anaya bhabi... Everything is alright... You look so weak and sick... Shehryaar did something now... ",I asked.

"no bahi... He didn't do anything... It just I don't care myself.. ",she said while slightly smiling. I'm not convinced by her answer but I know I'm here to take care when something bad will happen... Both of them need each other to heal their wounds..

Suddenly bhabhi got frighten... When u followed her gaze... In kitchen doorway.. Shehryaar stood.... He looked so angry.... I didn't figure out what happened to him.....

So I went from there to give both of them privacy... I know my friend is not monster... He love anaya bhabi..... And will never hurt her.... One day, he will realize his feelings for bhabhi.....

"bhabi... I forgot... That I have to go somewhere... So I can't eat dinner with both of you.... Allah Hafiz.... And tell me if shehryarr  do something with you... ",I I'd while squeezing her hand....

"Ok bahi.... Allah Hafiz.. ", she said.

Sehryaar POV:

I dressed in my office dress... Suddenly I heard the screaming voice of anaya.... I alert... And gripped my gun in my hand....

"shehryaar.... Thief.. Thief... Please save me he will kill me.... ",I heard the screaming voice.
I ran to the dining hall.. From where all these voices came.
It's not a thief.... It's my friend shehrooz...

"what the heck.... ",I shouted on them... "shehryaar.... Thief.. Will kill me... ", anaya said while shuttering.. Her innocent eyes.... Increase my heart beat and made me hard... Uggghhh... Not now.. She is still sore..

"bhabi... What make you think that I want to kill you.. ",shehrooz said. "y-you have g-gun",she said. I glared the shehrooz for his irresponsibility .
"ohhhh... It's for safety.",he said while putting his gun.

"shehryaar you never told me that you have a brother... ",anaya asked while pouting like little baby... I tightly closed my hand to control myself from kissing right here.... I gave her look... Like we are sweet couple.

"OK... Bhabi.. My name is shehrooz afandi... I'm the friend of your husband... ",shehrooz said.

"my name is anaya shehryaar khan... ",she said... I don't know why I feel happy when he used my name.... I just give me the feel of family.. No shehryaar... You never do this with her...

We sat on dining table started our breakfast...

"bahi are you married... ",she asked. Why she is so interesting in his friend.such a whore.

"no bhabi.... Please have a mercy... And find a beautiful girl like you for me... ", shehrooz said. Such a flirty man... Start everywhere... But with my wife... I just want to punch him...
Ugggghhhh why anaya blushed on his compliment...

I should do something of this whore.... Anaya Shahid....

I cleared my thorat... Their attention came to me... "shehrooz... Let go we have to do a lot of work... ",I said in demanding voice.he looked at me with confused expression... Said... "I'm still angry..."

"then you should eat.... Now let's... Wait me near the main gate I'm coming... ",I said. He got up and left the room.....

"so.. You have to do all home chores... Like cleaning, washing, ...and everything.. ",I said.

"but s-shahryaar... I-i am still sore...  How can I do this alone... Your mansion is too big ",she said.. While shuttering....

"I don't know.. Don't dare to disobey me.... You get that... ",I said. I will never do my heart to love someone again... Never....

I know she is still sore.... But my kindness only increase my feelings for her and her for mine.......

I know that.... She will forgive me for murder of their parents..... Because her past is not bright and full of happiness......

I checked my all shipment... When... My phone started to ring... It's unknown number..

I just thought it's from anaya....

"hello... Mr. Shehryaar khan.... "

You......

__________________________________

Oh my god who is this unknown person...

What is the past of shehryaar....

What make the shehryaar to think that Anya will forgive him due to her past....

Just wait and watch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alaikum....
I hope you enjoyed my story..
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Plz follow me and don't forget to vote.. ❤❤❤❤

Take care...

Allah Hafiz....

Stay tuned...