Chapter 1

Cecilia's pov
It has a been 7 months since Claudia been in a coma but sometimes she move her fingers and the doctor said she might make it so moving her fingers is some good process.

My alarm rings and I groan & pressed the stop button and get up cause I have to get ready for work. I work at this store called express and they pay really good like I love it.

Lul g groans and wakes up & smiled and said hey beautiful. I smiled & kisses him and he kisses me back and he said how did I get blessed with a gorgeous girl like u?

I giggle and said I don't know & get up so I can go pee and he said I wish I didn't have to go to work but gotta make this money and new songs for the fans.

I smile and finish my business & said have you guys thought of any new songs to write and he said hmmmm kinda not really.

I come out & said don't worry you will want breakfast and he said uhhhh duhh I never turn down food and I rolled my eyes playfully & said I know fattie and run downstairs while he chase me.

After I made breakfast, me and lul g took a shower and got ready for work. I park my Audi and get out and walk to the store and I said hi everyone.

They smiled and said hey and I put on my name tag and help my first customer. I really miss my baby Claudia can't wait to see her today.

Daboii's povI park my car and get out and head towards the studio

Daboii's pov
I park my car and get out and head towards the studio. I walk in and say hey and walk towards the elevator.

Man I miss when Claudia use to come and she would always hype me up. I chuckled at the thought and walk out the elevator and walk to the room and walk in and say wassup with my niggas.

T.o stand up and we shake and I did the same with my homies and our manager asked how's Claudia? T.o sighed and said still the same I'm gonna go check up on her after our studio session.

I pat his back and we start thinking of some lyrics and we start writing then we got in the studio one at a time and start recording our parts.

After that, we decided to come back tomorrow to think of a name and a music video for the song. T.o said I'll see you there and I said yea and Slimmy said wanna go shoe shopping g and g said u already know. Me and t laughed and we got into our cars and drove away. Claudia here I come