Chapter 4

T.o's pov
I walked into the room that  Claudia was in and she looked at me scared and said Um who are you?

I sighed & tear up but don't show it and said I'm your brother t.o you might not remember me but I'm going to do my best everyday to help you remember.

She smiles weakly and said thank you um can you help me sit up? I chuckled & helped her and the doctor comes in.

She smiled & said hey look at u your awake and talking did you guys find out? I sighed & nod and she said give it some time you just have to help her remember.

I smiled weakly & nod my head and said I know our grandma had the same thing and Claudia said I'm hungry and me and the doctor both laughed & I said what is she aloud to eat?

The doctor said nothing with bones in it but everything else should be fine & I nod smiling and said what you wanna eat but she cut me off happily yelled MCDONALDS.

I laughed & said coming right up I'll be back and kissed her forehead & walk out and Calvin stands up immediately & saids how she doing?

I looked at him & said she lost her memory and he tear up & said do you think is it ok if I go in there. I smiled & said go break a leg and he smiled & walked in. You gonna be back to your normal self I promise sis just know we all love you.

Daboii's pov
I took deep breaths and walk inside & she looked at me and I smiled weakly & said hey I'm Calvin but I go by daboii I'm your brothers friend.

She smiled & shyly said I'm Claudia and I smiled & go sit next to her and said I know your brother always talk about u and I also wanna help u gain your memory back.

She smiled & said can you sit with me please and I chuckled and sat with her & kisses her forehead. She blushed & giggled and lay her head on me while we watch drake & josh.

T.o came back and I said ayeeee u the plug and everyone laughed. Claudia cleared her throat & said where's that girl at?

I sip my drink and said Cecilia snd She looked at us and said that's her name,that's a pretty name and we chuckled and I said yea she went home.

Claudia look down & said oh I didn't mean to hurt  her feelings and t.o said hey it's ok u will be able to spend some time with her cause u got a week until u come home.

She smiled & squealed and hugged us and I pretend like I was dying and I said can't breathe and she gasped & said oh my god are you ok and I laughed and said just kidding and she hit me. I swear this girl means so much to me.