Chapter 15

Daboii's pov
While I was sleeping, my alarm went off and Claudia comes running into my room & said wakey wakey happy birthday.

I chuckled and pulled her down with me & start snuggling with her and kiss her forehead & said thank you babygirl.

She smiles at me & kissed me while I kiss back and I rub her back & cece come in screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!! We both fell off the bed & she laughed and said my bad were u two kissing??

G came running into the room without his shirt on and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO but what I miss?!?! We all laughed and he looked down to see me & my babygirl on the floor and said ohhhhhh y'all was trying to do the nasty.

We all threw a pillow at his head and he run out the room cause t cooking breakfast & cece runs too. I help Claudia up & said race u and she said your on and we start running downstairs & we both yelled I won and we laughed. Today is gonna be a good day.

Cecilia's pov
After breakfast, me, Claudia, and t decided to go get some Dutch bros & think on what we should do for Calvin's birthday tonight while he's out with the other boys.

We get to Dutch bros and sit outside while waiting for our drinks & Claudia said why don't we rent out a stripping club. T said that is the amazing idea u ever came up with and she hit his shoulder & he said ouch.

I chuckled & said that is good but we only 19 and y'all 21 how we suppose to get in and t said true true u right what about a pool party/ stripper party?

Me & claudia said hmmmmm that is good and our drinks come out and we said thank you. T said damn she got a fat ass and I guess she heard him cause she turned around and winked at him & mouth call me.

Me and pooh (Claudia nickname when she was little) giggles & he said I got her wrapped around my finger now. Pooh said we agree on pool party/ stripper & we all said hell yea and laughed. Can't wait for this party it's gonna be lit.