Chapter 24

Claudia's pov
I woke up & shut my eyes again cause the light is bright and I groan. I open my eyes & cece got up and said hey are u ok I'm so sorry that I could it control but I cut her off and pull her down & hug her and said don't you ever be sorry I am glad to have you in my life and u did save my life u brought me to the hospital.

We giggled & she kissed my cheek while hugging me and I hugged her back while we lay down on the bed. Calvin came in with juwon (yhung to) and Calvin said hey sleep head & I smile a little and said hi.

Cece got up & said well me and Juwon finna go get coffee and they walked out the room & Calvin sat down and hold my hand.

I heard him sobbing & I run my hand through his hair and he said I am so so so so so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I swear I didn't know it was her I thought it was you cause you remember when you said leave the lights off.

I nod my head & he said well when the door open the hallway light usually be on but it wasn't and I saw someone walk past. I cut him off & said Gianna planned all of this that bitch is finna get what she deserve it's time to destroy that hoe.

I hugged Calvin & said I'm sorry I didn't believe you it's just I really like you and just want you to myself and I don't want what we have to end up like your brother and me had.

He got on the bed & rub my face and said I promise ima treat you like the queen you are and I smiled & we kissed. I think I'm ready to give him a chance.

Faith's pov
While I'm sitting in the waiting room to see if my baby is ok, Juwon said why the fuck are you and I said I am here to see if my daughter is ok. He rolled his eyes & said oh now she's your daughter well she don't wanna see you.

I said why do you hate me so much why can't you let me back in? He glared at me & yelled OUR SPERM DONOR FUCKING ABUSED US AND YOU SAT THERE AND WATCHED YOU DONT CARE WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE FAITH?!

I gasped & bitch slapped him and said don't you ever call me by my real name & I grabbed my purse and walked away so I can see my baby and Cecilia was walking & said where you going and I said to Claudia.

I walked into the room & saw her sleeping with clavin and I smiled & walked towards her and said hi sweetie.

She opened her eyes & said why are you here I don't wanna see you, you lied to me and she cried & I tried to hug her but she said no don't touch me.

I start crying & said I am so so so so so so sorry sweetheart I always loved you I know it didn't seem like it but I did I was just scared and I was on hardcore drugs but I went to rehab before I killed your father.

She looked at me crying & I said please think about it please I wanna be there for you and Juwon please I mean it and she sighed & said I'll think about it.

I smiled and rubbed her arm & said ok that's all that matters. I'm not gonna let her and Juwon down I'm really ready to be there for them, love them, and cherish them.