Chapter 29

Warning; move on to the next chapter if u don't like reading freaky scenes
Claudia's pov
I get to work (Buffalo wild wings) and put on my apron & hat and yelled heyyyyyy best friend and she laughed & yelled back heyyyyy sista.

We laughed & I jumped on her back and whispered guess what & she said what and I smiled & whispered yelled I got me some dick.

She gasped while smiling & whispered yelled me too bitch and i got down & yelled ladies what time is it. They said I can get dick anytime I want & our manager laughed and turned on the song & start twerking and we was twerking too.

We stopped so we can start making that mula andI went to go sit some people down & I look up and see it was Gianna & Bianca and I said don't y'all got something else better to do than always pop up where I'm at?

Bianca smirked & said nice to see you too beautiful and I rolled my eyes and asked what can I get you both to drink? Gianna said I would like water with lemon in it and a strawberry lemonade with sprite In it.

  I said and for you and Bianca said I'll have a water with lemon in it also & a raspberry lemonade with sprite In too.

I rolled my eyes & mumbled loud enough for the to hear surprised y'all ain't sisters and walked away so I can get these devils their drinks. Today is gonna be a long day.

Gianna's pov
While me & Bianca talking, Claudia comes back with our drinks & I smirk and said thank you beautiful & she rolled her eyes & said ur welcome any appetizers for today.

Bianca smile & said I wish you can be my appetizer baby and Claudia scoff and i laughed & said I would like the spinach dip and of course the hot wings cause they're hot just like you.

Cecilia laughed while walking by & said ok Bianca and Gianna we get it y'all gay for each other but please don't do it in the restaurant.

Claudia laughed and went to go get our appetizers. Bianca said mmmm they haven't seen gay yet & I smirk and said should we get them a little show and Bianca bite her lip & said I think we should.

Can't wait to get that sexy ass dress off Bianca when we get home

(Sex scene)
She pulled up my skirt and rub my pussy since I didn't have no panties on & I moan quietly and she lick her fingers & start fingering me and I moan a little bit louder & spread my legs.

Bianca put her hand under my shirt & grab my boobs and slapped it & said mmmm you like that huh & I said yes mami and she finger faster & I lift up her dress and start fingering her & she moan and I grabbed her boob & slapped it.

I moan & whisper oh my god I'm finna cum yes just like that and she went faster & I cum and she licked it & whispered mmm taste just like strawberries.

I smiled & finger her faster and she moan & said mmmmm just like that yes oh my god mmmm and I finger faster & I start grinding against her fingers.

I smiled & kissed her using tongue & finger faster and I said mmmmm yes u gonna cum for me mmmmm who's pussy is this.

She moan loud & said yours daddy oh my god don't stop & I smiled and finger faster and she said yes I'm finna cum and I said mmmm yes cum for daddy.

She moan louder & cum and I lick my fingers & said mmmm u taste like pineapples u made me so wet again.