Chapter 19

Claudia's pov
While I was dancing with cece and khalessi(lul g), I heard t.o said he's here turn off the light khal and she turn off the light & everyone hide.

I hear the door open & Calvin said why the hell is it so dark in here like damn and he turn on the light & everyone yelled out SUPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I walked up to him & he hugged me and i said me, cece, and t have been working on the party all day just for you and he smiled big & kissed me.

Everyone said ohhhhhhhh & We both blushed and laughed  we pulled away laughing and went to go dance.

While I was dancing with him, cece yelled TIME TO GET U FUCKED UP BIRTHDAY MAN and I giggled & bring his hand to the kitchen. G & slimmy start making drinks.

While we was waiting, Gianna & her hoe ass friend Bianca came up to us and Bianca smirked & said happy birthday handsome.

I roll my eyes and he looked at her & said yea thank u and went back to looking at the boys making the drinks. My baby so loyal he not mines not yet but will be.

Daboii's pov
After I taste my drink, slimmy and g looked at me and said so how does it taste? I yelled this shit smack and everyone laughed.

the dj start playing yiken and Claudia pulled me to the dance floor and start yiking & twerking on me. After me and everyone dance to more songs, i went to sit on the couch with my arm wrapped around Claudia while she lay her head down on my shoulder.

Cecilia and t brought out my cake and everyone start singing happy birthday than they did the black version and I was smiling and laughing.

Claudia whispered it's not over yet and I smiled & kissed her cheek and cece said it's not over just one more suprise. The door opens and 4 strippers came in & slimmy whistle and said god damn which one ima take home.

Everyone laughed & Claudia kissed my cheek and said happy birthday but u have 1 more I'll see u later. That's my baby.

(Just imagine it said 22)