Chapter 39

(Claudia's outfit & hair)
Claudia's pov
Me & cal get back  to the hotel cause its almost time to get ready for my PARTY!!!!!!! I get to my room & go start the shower so the water can get hot and i put on big bank by YG you know that's my uncle lol JK.

i get in the shower & start bathing my body and put on my face mask while im dancing & rapping and i wash my body & start shaving my legs  and armpits cause i gotta look good you diggg!!!!!

i wash off the soap than i wash off the mask that was on my face and i put some shampoo in my hair and massage it and i wash it out & put in the conditioner and let it sit in there for awhile while i brush my teeth you know yo girl can't have stinky ass breath.

I wash out the conditioner & turn off the shower and wrap the towel around me and plug in the blow dryer & i dry off my body and put on my robe. i blow dry my hair & i hear a knock at the door and i go to open it and its my hairstylist & she said hey gorgeous happy birthday!!!!!!

i smiled big & said thank you girly and sat down while she put my hair in sections. She finished my hair & makeup and said ooooooh you are done girl you is looking SMEXY IF YOU WERE LESBIN I WOULD DATE YOU!!!

I laughed & jumped on her and kissed her cheek & said THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKKKK YOUUUUU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU and she smiled & said the pleasure is all mine now go get dress and show those bitches a baddie you are. It's my motherfucking birthday y'all!!!!!!!

Cecilia's pov
After me & khalessi, and the boys went back to shower & get dressed, we went back to the club & there was already a lot of people already there and they was having a blast getting drunk and dancing lmao.

I hear a car pull up &  rod said it's Claudia & Calvin everyone hide and we all hide since it was already dark in here & I turn off the glowing lights.

I hear heels clicking against the floor and Calvin said ok open your eyes & we all yelled out SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUIDA POOH!!!!!! 

She smiled big & said omg thank you everyone and me & khal gave her a hug and so did the boys and her mom & her boyfriend said happy birthday sweetheart and she smiled & said thank you guys and hugged them.

I yelled now LETS GO GET FUCKED UP and everyone cheered & we walked to the bar. I'm finna get my best friend fucked up tonight this is gonna be the best birthday ever!!!!

 I'm finna get my best friend fucked up tonight this is gonna be the best birthday ever!!!!

Cecilia's outfit & hair

Khalessi's outfit & hair