Chapter 36

Claudia's pov
We landed and me, the girls, & my mom ran off the plane and the pilot or whoever it was said welcome to Miami happy birthday Claudia I hope you enjoy yourself.

I smiled & said thank you so much and there was two cars that said my name and I walk towards it & said hi I'm Claudia is this our rides? The guy smiled & said yes indeed it is and I said well me, my mom and the girls can go in this one while the boys go in the other one and the boys said sounds fine to me.

We get in the car & I sit in the middle between khal and cece & I notice that cece be quiet ever since we got off the day plane and I whispered & said you ok babes u been quiet ever since we got off plane and she said I'm fine don't worry let's just worry about getting lit this weekend

. I rub her arm & lay my head on her shoulder and just close my eyes. I hope everything is ok with my boo.

Faith's pov
We get to the hotel & I said thank you to the driver and gave him a tip and two guys came to help with our luggage & we walked towards the elevator.
MWe go to our rooms & Claudia yelled OMG LOOK ITS BEAUTIFUL and I smiled & went to go look at the view and Claudia smiled & hugged me and said thank you mom I love you so much & I kissed her cheek and said I love you more.

I went to my room so I can unpack and my boyfriend came in & said let me help you beautiful and we start unpacking and I heard a knock on the door & I yelled IT'S OPEN and cece came in looking sad & I said what's wrong sweetheart?

She sobbed & said can I talk to you please I don't wanna ruin Claudia's day so I decided to come and see if I can talk to you. We sit down & I said sweetie you can always talk to me you have my number and know where I live I'm always here.

She smiled a little and said you remember my mom right & I said yea of course I can't ever forget about her she was my best friend. Cece said when I was 12 I came home happy cause I got an A++ on my history test and I yelled mom, dad but they didn't say anything so I walked upstairs and i heard my mom screaming.

I ran and saw my mom getting raped by my dad and I try to run to my room so I can call 911 but he grabbed me and said where you going the fun just begun and he raped me and my mom just sat there and cried.

I was crying & hugged Cecilia and said I am so sorry baby & my boyfriend hugged her too and said you are too beautiful don't worry me and faith got you we ain't gonna let you get hurt anymore.

The worst part is that I saw her mom last week and she use to live out here but she moving to Atlanta how do I tell her?