Chapter 35

Claudia's pov
We get to the airport and we sit down & talk while we wait for our plane and I lay my head on cece's shoulder and khal said u ready for the best moment in your life?

I smiled & said yes I'm glad I get to do with my best friends and we hugged & George wakes up & said did they call our plane yet and Cece said nope not yet while rubbing his face & they gave each other a kiss.

I went to go sit next to Calvin & he said hey princess. I smile & kiss his cheek and said hey handsome & he said I can't wait to give you your gift I hope you love it and I smile and kissed his cheek & said everything u do and say I love it so I am sure I will love whatever you getting me.

He smiled & kissed my cheek and I said I'm finna go bother t now & he chuckled and said ok & slapped my booty. I wink at him & walk to my brother and his girl I said hey u two what y'all doing & she smiled and said nothing you excited.

I smiled & said girl yes I am ready to party I'm finna get fucked up and she laughed & I said hey bro u awake. He open his eyes & said I am now and I said good you need to get up ugly and i giggled & went back to cece. I am so excited I'm finna be lit MIAMI AINT READY FOR ME!!!!!!

Cecilia's pov
We get on the plane and I sit next to George, Claudia sits next to Calvin, her mom sits next to her boo, khalessi sits next to rod, juwon sits next to his girl (Amber), slimmy sits next to Claudia's cousin that he kinda dating now ( Celine).

I'm relaxing reading a book and George said I love you baby this week is gonna be lit and I said right just don't get too drunk and he smiled & said I won't I promise my queen and kissed me and I kissed back.

I go back to reading while he goes back to writing songs or whatever he doing and I soon to start falling asleep while bitches broken hearts by Billie elish played in my ears.

Cecilia's dream;
I was 12 and I was wearing some shorts with my shirt that had my name on it and I was coming home from school happy cause I got an A+ on my history test.

I walked into the house and yelled MOM, DAD ARE YOU HOME I GOT GOOD NEWS and I said mom. I heard screaming upstairs & ran upstairs and I saw my dad raping my mom and I said get off her you asshole & he slapped me.

I cried & try to run to my room so I can call 911 but he grabbed me and said where the fuck do you think your going?! I yelled let me go & he smirked and said why the fun has already begun & he start raping me while I screamed and cried for my mom to help me but she just sat there and cried.

Dream ended