Chapter 17

Cecilia's outfit and hair
Cecilia's pov
Me, Claudia, and t start planning the party and we was almost finish thank god. All we needed was the strippers and we are done for the day until tonight.

T said ok ima call the club that me and my boys use to go to every night for the strippers and me & Claudia looked at each other and shake our heads.

I said so what do we do now we got the food and drinks left and Claudia said why don't we start fixing them close to 8 so that way everyone won't be complaining how hungry they is with their fat asses.

We busted out laughing and I said what time is it right now & Claudia said it's 7 & t said all done they'll be at party and we all high five each other.

I said I don't know about y'all but I'm finna go shower cause I stink and t said man the people in Africa can smell you. I throw some string cheese at him and me & Claudia start chasing him upstairs. I swear t.o is a pain but I love him.

Claudia's pov
After I took a nice long hot shower, I did my eyes brows, put on mascara, and lipglosss cause I know that I was gonna get fucked up & I didn't want my face to be messed up.

I put on some highlight of course & dry my curly hair a little so I can do the bun. I lotion my body cause ya girl can't be ashy for her crush lol.

I put on my outfit and made sure my ass look good & put on my sandals. I put on my scarf so my hair can lay down & I went to go bother cece cause I know she gets annoyed fast lol.

I knock on the door & she said come in Claudia and I walked in & said what if it was someone trying to kidnap you stupid and she said they would just walk in without knocking stupid.

I laughed & sat on her bed while she braids her hair and I FaceTime khalessi and cece said ok I see u you trying to get some dick from my brother tonight and I threw a pillow at her and she fell so dramatically & said you evil witch I was doing my eyebrows.

I laughed & she sat on the floor while doing them. I'm so excited for tonight.

 I'm so excited for tonight

Claudia's outfit and hair